Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Unveiling race car first - they won't have to detail power outputs for the production cars since that's still probably being worked on.
Other thing is interior won't be unveiled either - that's stringing us along.

We should start taking bets on what the hero colour will be, for the production cars.
I would place my bets hard on a Red being the hero colour, for sure.
Sponsored

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3, Lexus GX
Yeah, it's not that hard to believe tech wise, but your $60k pricepoint is WAY off for something that advanced.
..just use logic, what is the cheapest performance hybrid out there? NSX..it uses 3 electric motors for an additional 79 HP and god knows how much weight...we aren't going to see significant hybrid performance for under 6 figures for quite some time, let alone $60 K. The recent GR Super Sport concept is supposed to be a $1 mill car with the LMP1 tech..
You can buy an MDX "sport hybrid" for about $50k. And all the articles said it's got the NSX hybrid system. :rofl:

But for seriouslies you get over 300 horsepower and way more physical car in the MDX. $10k more for another 100 horsepower and substantially less car doesn't seem that far fetched. :dunno:

Plus, it's not like the Supra is some bespoke high-end racing sports car chassis, either. It's a shared BMW Z4 platform. If it was on the M4 platform then sure, probably off by at least another $10-15k.

Last edited:
Reactions: HKz

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
I'm gonna go with White or Black : ) seems like safe assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.