Toyota "Preparing" Hotter Supra GRMN, Says Chief Engineer

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Do you guys need me to repost my leaks. I even have sources :thumbsup: I went over this in detail.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Do you guys need me to repost my leaks. I even have sources :thumbsup: I went over this in detail.
Obviously that would probably be helpful since literally no one in here believes you

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
If this comes I will sell my first born.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Obviously that would probably be helpful since literally no one in here believes you
You asked so nicely so you shall receive. Link to my original post below as well as the quote :thumbsup:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/sp...ting-2025-grmn-model.19654/page-4#post-314049

We are all speculating an upgraded B58 or an S58 motor. My sources tell me that this is the 3JZ-GTE-TTTS (TTTS = Twin Turbo Twin Scroll) motor developed by Yamaha/GRMN using a straight 6 aluminum block motor paired with a 7speed manual or 9 speed auto.

This is being done as a "Final Edition" with the Toyota/BMW partnership for the Supra will end. It will be showcasing the newly developed motor before they put it in the 2026 A100 Supra which will be Toyota built but have a Lexus counterpart that would be a hybrid similar to the Acura NSX. I also was told that the tail lights were going to be the same shape as the A80 Supra but will be LEDs and the A80 turbo spoiler (spoiler will be molded on to the trunk lid and there will be no non spoiler version) as they heard from the consumer base that was the main feature that was wanted (source: intern engineer from Toyota HQ)

I would just wait till the A100 comes out as it will be a 2+2 with Targa top and all the Mk4 fan boiz can finally STFU as the A100 will be the hero car in two upcoming blockbuster movies/series for Fast and Furious 13 and Final D (Initial D sequel) as the contracts have already been signed (source: Universal Pictures / Shuichi Shigeno).

Expect the Final Edition A90 to be sold as the "A92" Supra with a revamped bumper and adjustable rear spoiler. Also will come with a F1 style 4th brake light stock and functional vents on the front bumper and hood. The Functional front bumper vents will have special ducts to go to the brakes as well as coolers and the hood ducts will have a channel specifically from the engine bay with optional rain ducts.

The interior will also have three different unique interior colors which include the vibrant blue, merlot red and starburst yellow as well as three unique exterior which are promptly named "Peace Out Blue", "Algae Moss Green" and my personal favorite "Jupiter Orange Pearl" which will have a holographic style metallic flakes that give it a "Jupiter" like finish that shifts colors depending on light.

Ok... I've said too much from my many sources.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Last edited:

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
Just as much as there is "legitimate" information out there. ;)

EDIT: I did site my sources though, i'm sorry that an intern engineer from Toyota and people at Universal Pictures are not good enough for you. The link below i'm sure is more legitimate.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1114180_2025-toyota-grmn-supra-spy-shots
This feels like a few years back when the clickbait sites said the f35 was a complete failure and just kept citing each other as the source. Hell the link you posted even says “rumors” in it

the raw audacity to cite an intern and Hollywood as a source is wiiilllldddd.

BrodoFratgins

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra MT
This feels like a few years back when the clickbait sites said the f35 was a complete failure and just kept citing each other as the source. Hell the link you posted even says “rumors” in it

the raw audacity to cite an intern and Hollywood as a source is wiiilllldddd.
Have you ever heard of a "joke"?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
No scenario on in this life I spend that much on a Supra of any year

jageur

First Name
Jageur
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6MT in Stratosphere
You asked so nicely so you shall receive. Link to my original post below as well as the quote :thumbsup:

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/sp...ting-2025-grmn-model.19654/page-4#post-314049
"My sources tell me that this is the 3JZ-GTE-TTTS (TTTS = Twin Turbo Twin Scroll) motor developed by Yamaha/GRMN using a straight 6 aluminum block motor paired with a 7speed manual or 9 speed auto."

This is bait. Right? Nobody is stupid enough to believe this.

I genuinely can't tell if you're straight up delusional or are trying to make a joke
Sponsored