First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
The OEM offset 3 mount point setup leaves a lot to be desired for in terms of how much the differential moves when launching or unrolling heavy acceleration. This movement puts unneeded stress on the pinion and other differential internals and case. Our brace kit is designed to relieve that as well as be a much easier install than replace the three mounts for solid or poly mounts. As removal of the OEM mounts can be a pain, This kit is fully reversible and easy to install.

We proud to announce the release of our Two Part Differential Brace kit. This kit will lock the rear differential to the subframe to allow for hard launches, less wheel hop, and an overall tighter feeling rear chassis.

Piece One of our two piece kit takes care of the movement introduced at the front input by locking the Diff mounts to the subframe.

Piece two takes care of the rear of the Differential by locking the rear of the diff case to the subframe.

****NOTE: The rear case mount is currently being updated to a new revision for release. Will update with availability and ship dates for the rear case brace soon****

Features/Benefits Include
-Reduced Wheel Hop
-Reduced Differential Bearing Load
-Reduced Differential Twisting and Torquing under heavy acceleration and launching
-Stainless Steel Hardware
-Made from Aluminum Alloy 7075
-Black Anodized
-Made in the USA

Purchase Link: Click HERE for Purchase

Product Photos:

TVP-8400_1183x1027.jpg

TVP-8388_1183x1023.jpg

IMG-20231108_201325_091_1183x1027.jpg

20230801-160416_1183x1806.jpg

supra front diffmount braces-5.jpg

supra front diffmount braces-4.jpg

supra front diffmount braces-3.jpg

supra front diffmount braces-2.jpg

supra front diffmount braces-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Any news on the updated rear braces? I don't want to run solid Al mounts, and there are no PU mounts, so your solution seems like a nice compromise. Would love to buy front and rear!

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Any news on the updated rear braces? I don't want to run solid Al mounts, and there are no PU mounts, so your solution seems like a nice compromise. Would love to buy front and rear!
likely a few weeks out for the rear portion

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
As someone who just paid to replace the stock mounts with the SPL solid aluminum parts, this is a nice option if you don't need the deflection and other slop completely eliminated. And you probably won't feel every spline in the diff when driving down the road, eirher. Interested to hear from folks who eventually decide to run this, as even addressing this the best the brace will be able to do, it could be a big improvement.

So how about those motor mounts...? 😬

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
As someone who just paid to replace the stock mounts with the SPL solid aluminum parts, this is a nice option if you don't need the deflection and other slop completely eliminated. And you probably won't feel every spline in the diff when driving down the road, eirher. Interested to hear from folks who eventually decide to run this, as even addressing this the best the brace will be able to do, it could be a big improvement.

So how about those motor mounts...? 😬
Your post is what actually prompted me to come back and check on this. :) I'd like to keep a little slop for the health of the subframe, even though I never really launch the car. I've also done one full subframe bushing replacement on another car, and it'd be swell if I never had to do it again.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Your post is what actually prompted me to come back and check on this. :) I'd like to keep a little slop for the health of the subframe, even though I never really launch the car. I've also done one full subframe bushing replacement on another car, and it'd be swell if I never had to do it again.
Haha! I feel ya. I had initially considered doing solid aluminum subframe bushings along with the trans, and likely would have if they had made it in time for the work that was done (came from across the pond). But it gave me some time to reconsider, and I decided that was probably where I wanted and this car needed some give. Good lord willin' and the creek don't rise I never have to pay someone to drop the rear subframe again in the future, but if I do, after some miles on all this, at least I'll have the option.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Has anybody installed these yet? Any thoughts/opinions? How noticeable is the change and what effect does it have on NVH?

drfilip

First Name
Filip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra 6cyl (Yellow)
Bumping this - any updates @Twisted Tuning? Seeing it out of stock everywhere, would love to give it a go for minimising wheel hop without going through the effort and NVH of solid diff mounts

OP
OP
Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Has anybody installed these yet? Any thoughts/opinions? How noticeable is the change and what effect does it have on NVH?
there are a good amount of people with them installed. Im not sure if they are members here or not though. we didnt notice any increase in NVH. however, our car still has stock rubber sub mounts which would be the reason why.

Bumping this - any updates @Twisted Tuning? Seeing it out of stock everywhere, would love to give it a go for minimising wheel hop without going through the effort and NVH of solid diff mounts
They are available, but we have been traveling so many of the hard products that require shipping we made unavailable so people cant order while we are out and about. we will make a post here when we get back stationary long enough to ship stuff out.

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
there are a good amount of people with them installed. Im not sure if they are members here or not though. we didnt notice any increase in NVH. however, our car still has stock rubber sub mounts which would be the reason why.

They are available, but we have been traveling so many of the hard products that require shipping we made unavailable so people cant order while we are out and about. we will make a post here when we get back stationary long enough to ship stuff out.

R u back stationary enough to stock and ship the diff brace?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
+1 waiting on either these or the eospeed brace and going to purchase whichever comes in stock first
Tuesday EOS will be on the website.
Sponsored

Last edited: