2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Yea, throttle is closing slightly because you go slightly over load/torque targets. Totally normal and you probably can't even feel that throttle pull.

At this level and that tune, XHP shouldn't make any difference as far as limits turned off.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Did you ever get your custom tune done? Curious on how much more power you got of the car with the custom tune. My car setup is almost identical to yours.

OP
OP
jRuN

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, i'm running a custom tune currently by Sameh -- we've done a few revisions so far - i'm just waiting for the word from him that he thinks we're all done before i go back to the dyno.. It's also god awful hot in FL right now so i was hoping to wait for a little bit better weather as well..

OP
OP
jRuN

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You can get that with stock car and sticky tires. I’m sure you have considerable wheel spin and ECU reducing power to gain traction.

-RJM
Yes, right now i've still got the stock wheels / tires.. (only about 3,500mi on the car) a roll in 4th gear.. when the boost hits the tires spin and she wants to get squirrely on me.. i think wheels/tires are next up on my list

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Custom tune dyno yet? I have the same mods and was wondering if you actually get any gains.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I was hoping to see 500whp .. just because that would sound cooler 😎 but maybe if I got my blend up to E50 from E47 and the weather was down in the 70s without humidity 🤷 .. any who.. it's still a nice jump from my baseline 372.. I can tell you already though.. this.... Will not be enough haha.. I think I'll end up wanting enough to make me go upgraded turbo, trans and fuel system.. I want to be slammed back in my seat and held there haha

I am sure some guy on here will slam you back in the seat super hard and hold you there as long as you like…….

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Which channels should be logged in BM3 to view torque reduction due to transmissions restrictions?