What did you do to your Supra today?

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I can't remember if it explains it anywhere in the app, but that doesn't open the exhaust valve permanently. Only while bimmercode is connected.
I noticed that. However, on second usage today when I plugged it back in, it remembered my settings and re-opened the valve as soon as I connected the app.

I find the stock exhaust to be underwhelming in this car, so I ordered AA Catted and an MBRP catback earlier this week.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Beautiful wheels šŸ¤© What size tires are you going to run and are you going to track her?
I'm going to pick up some RE-71RS in 265/35 and 295/35. This'll mainly be for autocross right now. I'm my region's novice ambassador so I make sure everyone new gets situated and because of that I made friends with a guy who works for Bridgestone so I might be able to get them for a significant discount.

I do track her but I like to use OEM takes offs that I can buy cheap from other people. Cuts down on cost for tire consumables and I actually really like them. They're super predictable on track and have great longevity. Currently working my way up through NASA ranks and want to wait until I'm running TT to get better times. At that point I'll probably dual use the wheels.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
F952998C-B141-4538-8723-79D2EF285B39.jpeg

2 years with the car and I always told myself Iā€™d get comfortable with the power, test some limits (not all since thatā€™s at the track) and get so familiar before I do anything to it. I had Bimtech put on a downpipe and JB4 to start the beginning of a new journey with the car.

Whatā€™s nice is after so much time spent stock, everything added feels like brand new car with so many memories already behind it as a stock car.
It's crazy what even map 1 on JB4 does in terms of "responsiveness" to the car compared to stock. Just installed my last weekend and have been very pleased with the difference. Everything just feels a lot smoother. Can't wait to experience what a custom JB4 map on the car.

Last edited:

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
2 years with the car and I always told myself Iā€™d get comfortable with the power, test some limits (not all since thatā€™s at the track) and get so familiar before I do anything to it. I had Bimtech put on a downpipe and JB4 to start the beginning of a new journey with the car.

Whatā€™s nice is after so much time spent stock, everything added feels like brand new car with so many memories already behind it as a stock car.
I wish I had your level of self control so I could have that "new car" feel a year or two down the road. I tell myself I'll wait for certain things, but really I feel like I just rush to get it just how I'd like it. That said I get a lot of enjoyment just working on the car and knowing how I customized certain things to my liking, if it was just about how the car drives I'd probably be able to wait.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wish I had your level of self control so I could have that "new car" feel a year or two down the road. I tell myself I'll wait for certain things, but really I feel like I just rush to get it just how I'd like it. That said I get a lot of enjoyment just working on the car and knowing how I customized certain things to my liking, if it was just about how the car drives I'd probably be able to wait.
Lowering the car, tweaking with stuff, hardwiring equipment, adding cosmetics having the full ceramic done etc was all fun. 6 months of that ownership was mostly just me going through stuff like a big move/changing jobs. I probably wouldā€™ve done it sooner otherwise. Thereā€™s nothing negative with doing it like that of course. It never felt like waiting because I would drive it like I stole it often and made a ton of memories with people. If this was a weekend only car or something I kept hidden away, Iā€™d probably do everything much quicker. Iā€™m also just younger and never learned to control a RWD car like this so I just chilled out.

I also think thereā€™s something about hanging around our own crowd, people with fast and good sounding cars give us the bug too. I got it in San Diego.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Got some new rears in today. I was having a hell of a time finding these in the exact specs I wanted (18x10 +35 Matte Black) without a 6 month wait from all the US vendors since they would have to order them from Enkei. I ended up stumbling across an ebay store based out of Japan that had a large selection and went to their direct english website (https://www.transporterjapan.com/) and shot them a message and they had them in stock. They normally sell them in sets of 4 but they were more than happy to make a 2 wheel listing for me to purchase. I almost can't believe it was real. I got them for $445 a piece (free shipping) while most US shops were selling them for ~$540 and I possibly would have had to pay tax and shipping. It took about a week for them to ship out as I think they had to get them from their distributor in Japan but then they shipped them on Monday and I received them today. Absolutely insane.

Unfortunately they didn't have fronts available in 18x9 +25 so I shot @Meraki Autoworks a message and they had some available immediately. I decided it was worth it to pay a little more to get them now from a US vendor. I should be getting them by the end of this week and my new RE-71RS tires soon thereafter to wrap them in.

20230426_182007.jpg
nice, same wheels I use but in 18x10.5. Enjoy!

IMG_1180.jpeg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Picked it up from ceramic coating where it got 2 coats of Carpro finest reserve. Unfortunately the weather wasnt too good this day but I still snapped a new pic.

That rear with the fog light is just tooo sexy šŸ˜

SupraMK5.jpg
This picture would make a sick computer background. Gloomy weather added to the effect, so it's like a happy accident.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It's crazy what even map 1 on JB4 does in terms of "responsiveness" to the car compared to stock. Just installed my last weekend and have been very pleased with the difference. Everything just feels a lot smoother. Can't wait to experience what a custom JB4 map on the car.
I sold my JB4 because I couldn't tell any difference in any of the maps. I even kinda sorta tried a custom map. Maybe I just had too high of expectations.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I sold my JB4 because I couldn't tell any difference in any of the maps. I even kinda sorta tried a custom map. Maybe I just had too high of expectations.
I'm surprised. I am trying out a JB+ and it's a very noticeable difference.