What Don't You Like About Your New Supra?

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I've had sports cars all my life but getting in and out of this one is crazy, i hit my head constantly on that roof line... My miata was easier to get in and out of and its a Miata! ?‍♂
Sponsored

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Wind buffeting, mechanism to open the trunk, and at this rate, I won't have any of my hood and front bumper left because of it being chipped away by little stones - especially on the German Autobahn lol

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Although I don’t mind the joint venture with BMW I kinda wish that Toyota would have done the interior.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Pardon the dirty car. I just noticed this little arrow towards the rear of each side skirt. I hope this annoys you as much as it does me. You're welcome.

Attachments

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Living in Texas, I wished for ventilated/cooled seats. Come on, the Kia Forte even has them! :rolleyes1:

climhazzard

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
no way! that’s there for extra aero…. I believe it adds “dynamic lateral downforce effect”.
Not sure if you guys are joking, but the arrow indicates the appropriate lift point. There’s one on the front as well.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Pardon the dirty car. I just noticed this little arrow towards the rear of each side skirt. I hope this annoys you as much as it does me. You're welcome.
Yeah! Cause fuck putting the jack in the right spot, right!?

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Approximately 40% of my shirts have coffee stains on the right sleeve and/or armpit. The worst placement of cupholders I've seen.
IKR? I'd almost rather had the ridiculous "barn doors" console in the Z4... although that's terrible as well. Although I generally avoid taking beverages in my car at all - when I do it always requires 2-3 tries to get it. It's really only good for holding change or my sunglasses - since the back cubby is even worse for holding anything you might want accessible while driving. :rolleyes:

The slick (but terrifying) cupholders in the Cayman were even slightly better (as far as location) - just don't put anything larger/heavier than a mini bottle of water in them - and keep the cap on.

Yeah! Cause fuck putting the jack in the right spot, right!?
I'd almost consider making it even more noticeable actually. I'd much rather have a (nearly invisible) triangle marring the surface than allowing the brain trust at the dealership or tire shop to pick their lift point of choice.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Approximately 40% of my shirts have coffee stains on the right sleeve and/or armpit. The worst placement of cupholders I've seen.
I agree, it's bloody inconvenient. The front one is in such a place where I whack any bottle in there if I move my right arm, and both are far enough back where my arm has to be in an impossible angle for a bottle with a screw cap -- I really don't like holding the bottle and driving with elbows/knees, this is not a car which has a dead center on the steering wheel. Luckily, I have a bottle with a pop open top which is still weird, but doable.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I didn't realize I rest my elbow in the cupholder. Looks like I'm icing it like an over the hill baseball pitcher who is the cranky mentor to a young main character in a movie. Think Gary Busey in Rookie of The Year.

PXL_20210904_110425618.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: