What interior cleaner do you use and recommend?

Xannyy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Lithium hyper cleanse my favorite, great apc works on everything even leather
Sponsored

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
I use dust... it evenly coats every surface, is free, and requires nothing more than leaving my windows down in the garage on windy days. ;)

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
1000% Chemical guys interior cleaner. Zero residue, it makes the interior look clean and new with no oily shit or streaks. Apply with microfiber.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071ZTPRJL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
One nice thing about Chemical Guys's products is that the one's I have used don't contain harsh toxins or carcinogenic crap. I was comparing their stuff to some other big name brands and the other brands put some nasty chemicals in. Chemical Guys list their Safety Data Sheets online so you can see if the chemists (the actual chemical guys) are worried!

Last edited:

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I've found these products to be cost effective, easy to use, and deliver great results.

1. The Meguiars I use to clean the interior, screens, plastic, etc.. leaves no sheen, just cleans to a factory look.

2. The Griots does a phenomenal job conditioning the leather and bringing back that leather smell. Just wipe it in and then let it sit and air out for a while before touching.

Have been using these for years.
20220503_081945.jpg

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
obsessed garage is the place for quality products, without the marketing hype. everything they sell is fantastic, research has already been done for you.

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Definitely chemical guys. Own almost every product they have. Their Invisible Cleaner works fantastic with either a brush to scrub or a magic eraser!

Eman

First Name
Immanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon to be supra
Griots interior detailer for me

eclpts

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Red Juice from The Clean Team is cheap and you can use it for everything inside the car as well as a household cleaner. I've tried many other products and nothing works as well, with one exception: for stained woven fabric surfaces like headliners, 303 products marine multi-surface cleaner is great. (I know, kind of random, but it was a tip from a VW forum many years ago.) But that doesn't really apply to the Supra with a black interior.

For leather, I like IKEA (yes IKEA) ABSORB which is actually the same thing that Volvo sells as its leather care set for 2x the price. IKEA doesn't sell it in the US but I found a guy on Amazon reselling it a couple of years ago. I used on the seats in the Supra this past weekend and it did an excellent job. I thought the Supra's leather quality was kind of meh before but maybe it was just never conditioned properly. The seats grip better too.

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra RZ, BMW G20 gone:BMW F30, E85, E46
zymol leather cleaner - works great on all interior surfaces.
followed up with leather master protection cream & leather vital

optimum protectant plus for the syn leather and plastic surfaces.

Lotto87

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Turbulence gray

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Most aren't going to be in favor but I use 409 ... (spray the 409 directly on to a clean microfiber towel) ... it does an amazing job and doesn't leave anything greasy or shiny.

I recommend reconditioning the leather after cleaning.
Sponsored