What's the longest road trip you've taken in Supra?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine was 800 miles. Only problem was the short visors and trucks to avoid in narrow lanes. (Don't have ppf all around)

Saw 3 Supra's on the way and some, can't say race, but fun drive alongs with few for miles. Interestingly a Nissan Armada of all things, crazy dude for sure, kept up the longest. Shout out to him!

Used all gizmos as well, wished for steering assist (not just intervention) towards the night. Stretched the legs of Supra, didn't get my overall fuel economy bc of this :)

Used Waze as well! For finding stuff around I still like Google Maps better, but for navigation Waze for sure.

Ps. Used RoadTrippers to map out the route beforehand. Especially nice to use if you have kids.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
80-100 miles. My routine 2hr weekend morning drives. I take Uber and an airplane for long distance travel..

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
An hour? Haha my daily drive usually takes longer than that. Perhaps you bought the wrong car?
I am just more used to my daily SUVs that I drive around. Itā€™s just my weekend/toy car.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Drove to Whistler and back a few times during winter which is some 300km round trip. That highway is a dream to drive in this car.
Waiting for travel restrictions to be lifted here in BC to drive past Whistler and do the whole loop around the mountains (in summer tires this time) which should be around 700km in total.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I'm definitely jealous of some of you guys living on the west coast / east coast. You guys have a lot of options for some beautiful scenic drives. Besides Chicago... if I drive a few hours in any direction, im just met with corn fields.

It's whats really been keeping me from taking any long drives with this car. My longest was probably 100 or so miles each way to Wisconsin.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
2700+ miles. San Diego, California to Norfolk, Virginia.
Stopped in San Antonio for a few days to visit with family.
:eek: How was the overall experience?

Thhirsch

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 edition Supra
I went from Monterey Bay to Irvine for a weekend, did some driving on Angeles Crest Highway, then down to San Diego and went out to route 39 (I think). I drove the car pretty hard on the backroads + some racing and it was great. Super comfy for long stretches of highway, and full speed DRCC made traffic much less painful.

kmag66

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2021 Toyota Supra 2.0
So far only about 200 miles. Have had car a short time and frankly use my Jeep more when going a distance but that may change once I get more used to the Supra.
Sponsored