What's the longest road trip you've taken in Supra?

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
250 - 300 miles, say 4-6 hrs, break halfway, see below, cruise at 2000-2250 rpm, 70-85+mph, getting 30+mpg.
No aches or pains, that includes coming from the misses, although my eyes are knackered due to new glasses:lol:
? in rear resting head between speakers
Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
3 hours road trip this past weekend with my 74 year old mother. She's had major spine surgery and my back isn't the best either but we were both super comfortable. Gotta say I was pleased for my Mother because I was definitely concerned about her back.

Now, her getting out of the car is another story ;)

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Mighty long trip. How was it for you?
Not bad.
I don't recommend Louisiana roads with any car, let alone the Supra.
Other than that, the drive was great. Tanked up every 300 miles, not that it was empty by then, but around 3 gallons or so is my comfort zone in case there's gas station issues.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Not bad.
I don't recommend Louisiana roads with any car, let alone the Supra.
Other than that, the drive was great. Tanked up every 300 miles, not that it was empty by then, but around 3 gallons or so is my comfort zone in case there's gas station issues.
Too bumpy for the suspension? Yeah, it's better to keep enough fuel to keep you running just in cases there won't be any gas stations in the next few miles

B58ftw

First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 gr supra
600 miles. Went to horseshoe bend, and Grand Canyon north rim. Long stretches of empty desert highways and curvy roads through the forest right before we got to Grand Canyon. The Supra is such a good gt. Good fuel economy for the power it makes if Iā€™m not going ham on it. So comfortable as well. Every time I see the sign ā€œpassing lane in 500 ftā€, Iā€™m like ā€œif you insist ?ā€.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too bumpy for the suspension? Yeah, it's better to keep enough fuel to keep you running just in cases there won't be any gas stations in the next few miles
Louisiana is just a rhythmic series of bumps the entire way. It's like each tile of road is not at the same height as the last one or next one. It's almost comical because driving through Texas is very smooth. You know exactly when you hit Louisiana roads.

Maffyou

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I purchased mine in Dallas and drove 800 miles home to Atlanta. No issues to report and got 32 mpgs cruising at 80+.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Vegas to LA round trip to hit those legendary canyon roads. Supra handled the trip quite well and I canā€™t wait to get back out there!

71EB0EF1-A494-48F5-A7FF-3C1D07608E7A.jpeg
How do you guys drive on dirt roads? My car would be spitting out rocks and gravel for miles with the sticky Super Sport tires.

-RJM

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
How do you guys drive on dirt roads? My car would be spitting out rocks and gravel for miles with the sticky Super Sport tires.

-RJM
The road to the left is paved and thatā€™s where you drive. We pulled off for a photo shoot and I have ZL1 guards installed so no worry.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I'm definitely jealous of some of you guys living on the west coast / east coast. You guys have a lot of options for some beautiful scenic drives. Besides Chicago... if I drive a few hours in any direction, im just met with corn fields.

It's whats really been keeping me from taking any long drives with this car. My longest was probably 100 or so miles each way to Wisconsin.
Used to live in McHenry County. Man, I miss those long fields of corn haha. Some of the best back roads to open it up. West coast, has lots of traffic TO GET to scenic roads and there's lots of congestion in general. Oh yea and lots of police looking for fast cars and/or modifications.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Louisiana is just a rhythmic series of bumps the entire way. It's like each tile of road is not at the same height as the last one or next one. It's almost comical because driving through Texas is very smooth. You know exactly when you hit Louisiana roads.
It's jazzy so to speak. Speaking of jazz, did you ever made stops on music bars there?

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's jazzy so to speak. Speaking of jazz, did you ever made stops on music bars there?
I can't say I have. Most of the time I just drive straight through Louisiana.
I only ever stop there to visit some relatives...and eat some great food.

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
1800 Miles From Denver CO to Napa CA and back. When your just cruising, not in sport mode, the car gets ~33 MPG and that is with a pull or two in there to pass slowpokes.
Sponsored