Will Bimmercode Interfere with Femto Unlock + BM3/MHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinosa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Nitro Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey will you show me hơw to code out TPMS for me beadlock ... Please
I did this myself just now. Open Bimmercode, select Z4 as your car, access the Headunit module, scroll down until you see Tire Pressure System, select it, select None, save, code. I confirmed it turned it off on my '22, as I have my winter wheels on now with no TPMS sensors in them, and I no longer get the warning on startup.

Edit: So, while out for a drive today, my TPMS warning popped on. I loaded up Bimmercode and sure enough, it was still showing the TPMS system as "none", but I read the fine print on the screen, and what this tweak actually does is hide the TPMS system from iDrive, that's it. When I coded in the change, it reset the ECU and cleared the TPMS warning, but after putting about 30km's or so on the car since the change, the warning popped back up :(

Last edited:

Supra 9

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra primium 3.0
I did this myself just now. Open Bimmercode, select Z4 as your car, access the Headunit module, scroll down until you see Tire Pressure System, select it, select None, save, code. I confirmed it turned it off on my '22, as I have my winter wheels on now with no TPMS sensors in them, and I no longer get the warning on startup.
Kool, thank you very much for sharing. I appreciate it man.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Awesome, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.