XHP Reviews and Feedback!

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Okay… latest update and latest maps 1.1.

my trans reverts to stock tune when VSC is off completely. What’s up?
Probably a fail-safe to safeguard the trans? I never drive with VSC "completely off" anyways, that's asking for trouble in a car that makes 500+ WHP and close to 550wtq and weighs 3490lbs WITH me in it. Sport Traction, VSC 1 click off, is good enough for me. I only ever turn VSC completely off when doing a burnout.
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yes! That is the correct adapter.
Thank you! For the 1st time in my life FedEx actually screwed up a package delivery so I'm being refunded and ordering again elsewhere. Maybe I've just been lucky with the FedEx win streak.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Okay… latest update and latest maps 1.1.

my trans reverts to stock tune when VSC is off completely. What’s up?
I havent tried it since the update, or maybe i did.. I know the other day i coded Sport + but i think i updated 1.1 AFTER a trip around the block to charge the battery up. Ill test it when i can and report back. i know its a scary VSC off and the stage 3 trans tune e50 and all...

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I havent tried it since the update, or maybe i did.. I know the other day i coded Sport + but i think i updated 1.1 AFTER a trip around the block to charge the battery up. Ill test it when i can and report back. i know its a scary VSC off and the stage 3 trans tune e50 and all...
Exactly why I don't turn VSC completely off. These cars on an E blend custom tune, especially now with the Stage 3 trans tune, are very scary to drive. I will stick to 1 click off lol.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
You don't need to do anything crazy to see how bad it shifts from stock tune. It will be immedietly noticable on any downshift or upshift no need to go crazy on throttle.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
You don't need to do anything crazy to see how bad it shifts from stock tune. It will be immedietly noticable on any downshift or upshift no need to go crazy on throttle.
Exactly why I don't turn VSC completely off. These cars on an E blend custom tune, especially now with the Stage 3 trans tune, are very scary to drive. I will stick to 1 click off lol.
I do got drag radials on it. When i say scary I mainly mean like holy shit this is fast lol. I heard a little bit of tires squeal, but mainly was just booking it like I haven't been in a while. I just flashed from my usually daily tuner to the faster tune from another tuner. I wish I could combine the 2.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I got my MHD Orange Wi-Fi adapter and flashed my car yesterday with the Stage 3 config and no other customizations. Was able to take it for a short drive - only around 30mins before the rain moved in - to see what difference it made... and holy hell. It makes a significant difference in how fast the ZF8 transmission upshifts and downshifts in Manual mode. It sounds different too. It's definitely "rougher" shifting, but that's what I would expect based on goals of this product. So far, I'm very happy for the difficulty and cost of this mod, and I'm looking forward to it being updated continuously and only getting better.

What are some common values people are changing while using the "Stage 3" setup and why are you changing them?

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I got my MHD Orange Wi-Fi adapter and flashed my car yesterday with the Stage 3 config and no other customizations. Was able to take it for a short drive - only around 30mins before the rain moved in - to see what difference it made... and holy hell. It makes a significant difference in how fast the ZF8 transmission upshifts and downshifts in Manual mode. It sounds different too. It's definitely "rougher" shifting, but that's what I would expect based on goals of this product. So far, I'm very happy for the difficulty and cost of this mod, and I'm looking forward to it being updated continuously and only getting better.

What are some common values people are changing while using the "Stage 3" setup and why are you changing them?
On stock turbo, changed the shift points to 6300rpms.

recnepssirhc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21’ Supra, 05’ Lotus, 08’ Fit, 91’ Miata
On stock turbo, changed the shift points to 6300rpms.
What is the reason for this? Guessing stock turbo just runs out of steam and power starts to drop off at that point?
Sponsored