First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
@OpenFlash Performance

Have you tuned a 2020 yet and if so can we see the comparison between the 2020 vs 2021 tuned...

Also is your upcoming OFT release going to include both 2020 and 2021 stg 1 tunes?

Russooo

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 golf R , M3
so im about to pull trigger on either a 2020 or 2021 nitro yellow Supra in next week or so. i will be doing full exhaust(AA CATTED DP with HKS CAT-back) intakes & ECU flash.. Just curious i know the 2021 has a tweaked motor giving it 47hp more stock vs stock.. but if we are
going to be doing FBO are the gains on the cars going to be similar when maxed out stage 2 ? because than i cant justify the extra 4/5k for the newer model & mine as well use that money to pay for all my aftermarket parts..

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
This thread's been a little quiet. There's been some news the 2021 models have updated security measures on the ECU that will prevent it from being tuned.

Do you guys have any info on this? Still working on a tune for the 2020 models?

As I type this I remembered you guys are in CA, I hope all is well. Post up and let us know that your operations are still intact.

ArthurWick

First Name
PA
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This thread's been a little quiet. There's been some news the 2021 models have updated security measures on the ECU that will prevent it from being tuned.

Do you guys have any info on this? Still working on a tune for the 2020 models?

As I type this I remembered you guys are in CA, I hope all is well. Post up and let us know that your operations are still intact.
There are already a few 21 that have been tuned. It seems to be the special edition A91 having some new protections on the ecu. Just a matter of time before it’s breached again. And openflash already told that there will be no need to unlock the ecu with his package so:cool:

Last edited:

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
There are already a few 21 that have been tuned. It seems to be the special edition A91 having some new protections on the ecu. Just a matter of time before it’s breached again. And openflash already told that there will be no need to unlock the ecu with his package so:cool:
Cas produced 07/20 and onwards are affected.. A90 & A91

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
A91 is being used by many as the name of all of the 2021. Yes OpenFlash said there wasn’t a need to unlock but that was then, this is now and clearly things have changed. Asking for more info is reasonable instead of assuming.

Cas produced 07/20 and onwards are affected.. A90 & A91
Thanks moe!

Status
Not open for further replies.