Airbag error lights/warnings easy coding!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What’s not working?
I am unable to code out the driver side airbag.
I went through the instructions you provided on page 1, making adjustments for the difference in menus. No luck on my end. I still have the error which I'm unable to clear.
I emailed beamer geeks. They don't seem to have an answer yet.
I will report back with any findings.

Screenshot_20230507_093851.jpg

Screenshot_20230507_093902.jpg
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Also, how is everybody dealing with this, without ruining it to the point it can't be used with the stock seat anymore?

20230507_102519.jpg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Update from Bimmergeeks:

Look for this setting:
SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer -> Not Active

Is that in addition to the other setting? Not sure. Their instructions are somewhat vague and incomplete. It's like getting answers from members on this site. 🤣

OP
OP
razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Update from Bimmergeeks:

Look for this setting:
SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer -> Not Active
Interesting, might be a 21+ thing. Try it and let me know if it works. It is different than what I have in the first post, so probably in addition. What they gave you is for the seatback latch. "SitzlehnenVerriegelung" which is the error you have. It looks like the airbag and seat position errors are coded out, according to your screen.

"SITZPOSITIONSERKENNUNG_SITZMEMORY" is the seat position sensor.

Also, how is everybody dealing with this, without ruining it to the point it can't be used with the stock seat anymore?

20230507_102519.jpg
I just bent the top part.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Interesting, might be a 21+ thing. Try it and let me know if it works. It is different than what I have in the first post, so probably in addition. What they gave you is for the seatback latch. "SitzlehnenVerriegelung" which is the error you have. It looks like the airbag and seat position errors are coded out, according to your screen.

"SITZPOSITIONSERKENNUNG_SITZMEMORY" is the seat position sensor.

I just bent the top part.

Okay, so in addition to setting The option in my screenshot below, we I also want to search and check for:

SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer then set to: Not Active

I'm not sure why I would get a seat belt error, as I have that plugged back in. That's kinda weird. But, I don't mind coding it out, as I don't care if I get an alert for seatbelt.

As forbidding that tab, that's what I was going to do, but I just know it's not going to go back to normal, later. 🤣

I'll try the coding when I get home.

Screenshot_20230505_195850.jpg

OP
OP
razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Okay, so in addition to setting The option in my screenshot below, we I also want to search and check for:

SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer then set to: Not Active

I'm not sure why I would get a seat belt error, as I have that plugged back in. That's kinda weird. But, I don't mind coding it out, as I don't care if I get an alert for seatbelt.

As forbidding that tab, that's what I was going to do, but I just know it's not going to go back to normal, later. 🤣

Screenshot_20230505_195850.jpg
For drivers side:

Disable the following:

ZUENDKREIS_1
SITZPOSITIONSERKENNUNG_SITZMEMORY_FAHRER

+ that new thing you got:

SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer

Reactions: kaj

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Okay, here is my update:

I started out with two codes, as with picture number 1.
I disabled a parameter as in picture number 2.
This left me with a single code as in picture number 3.
I was then advised by Bimmergeeks to search for the parameter as in picture number 4. "SitzlehnenVerriegelung_Fahrer -> Not Active" but I did not find exactly that verbage.
I found the parameter shown in picture number 5.
I changed it as shown in picture number 6 because I assumed I had to change something.
I still have the single error as in picture number 3.

I have sent the above the Bimmergeeks with the hope of finding a solution. My app menus don't match up with Bryan's. Also, I have the seatbelt plugged in, so not sure why I would be getting a seatbelt error, if that's what it is.

ProTools1.jpg

ProTools2.jpg

ProTools3.jpg

ProTools4.jpg

ProTools5.jpg

ProTools6.jpg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Update from Bimmergeeks:

No problem, it's the right app, we have just changed verbiage a bunch so the not active reference was for disabled. I'll check it again to see if something else sticks out for me on that error.
So, apparently something has changed, possibly in the app (?), as I am currently not able to code out the error.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Update from Bimmergeeks:

So, apparently something has changed, possibly in the app (?), as I am currently not able to code out the error.
Good luck brother. I think the majority of people get codes and just drive with it. Keep up the great work! I’ve got my $10 pre-tensioners until then.

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8
Appreciate it! I think I may have figured something out. There are some ghost errors but not creating CEL

1. Unplugged the belt buckle first from the harness.

2. Disabled Gurtkontact_FA

Screenshot_20221028-153520.jpg
this worked for me but I’m getting flashing seat belt light even when my belt is plugged in.
Do I need to plug in the box under the seat back into the car

718_2T

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Absolute Zero, 2017 718 Cayman White
this worked for me but I’m getting flashing seat belt light even when my belt is plugged in.
Do I need to plug in the box under the seat back into the car
Unfortunately, If you want that light off too then yeah. I plug it in under the seat and got a extra buckle off eBay.

I know there's a company that's able to code it out. There should be an older post on mkv Supra Track FB page about who knows. But it's not free, they remote in.

Also it may be worthwhile to check on ProTools FB page. Found additional information there and was able to ask the developers questions.

I Haven't tested coding it out with Toyota's ISTA. But from memory it looked like I had many of the same control ProTools offered. So it may be possible. Someone will just have to dig.

20230926_212926.jpg

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8
Unfortunately, If you want that light off too then yeah. I plug it in under the seat and got a extra buckle off eBay.

I know there's a company that's able to code it out. There should be an older post on mkv Supra Track FB page about who knows. But it's not free, they remote in.

Also it may be worthwhile to check on ProTools FB page. Found additional information there and was able to ask the developers questions.

I Haven't tested coding it out with Toyota's ISTA. But from memory it looked like I had many of the same control ProTools offered. So it may be possible. Someone will just have to dig.

20230926_212926.jpg
I had my OEM belt plugged into the harness yellow plug at the very end of it…

Sponsored