All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Oh God.... it comes with go fast stripes :rofl:
That will REALLY help those 1 wheel drive base's get to their 139 MPH top speed 💩
Nissan-Z-2.jpg
The most interesting thing on that sheet is the $90 USB cable.
Sponsored

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Yeah that plastic isn’t great. I’m also struggling to think of another 40k+ sports car that comes with full cloth seats in this segment…?
If it wasn’t for the dash cluster in the first picture I could be easily convinced this was from something made 15 years ago.
This has always been the biggest let down of a Nissan sports car in my opinion as a prospective buyer. I considered a 370z at one stage but their interiors really let them down.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Oh God.... it comes with go fast stripes :rofl:
That will REALLY help those 1 wheel drive base's get to their 139 MPH top speed 💩
Nissan-Z-2.jpg
1695 for paint and it does not cover the roof. You are still stuck with Black on the roof. BMW has free paint, paint around 550$ in the US or 1950 in the US for choices at a price. That covers the entire car. The black roof being forced on you for a premium paint price. FK OFF.

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
I saw one reviewer state his Performance Z was $53.6K as equipped from Nissan. That included $400 carpet floor mats.

The base numbers circulating are complete horseshit. No one is getting a Z at those prices.

-RJM
And so many of these fan boys and reviewers keep quoting the performance of the performance with the price of sport. E.g. 10k cheaper and only .2s slower tires will fix that....

Don't know how else to explain it... no the 40k option is not going to be only .2s slower. So I once again had to update this photo going around.

1652675876346.png

ndriver13

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
If it wasn’t for the dash cluster in the first picture I could be easily convinced this was from something made 15 years ago.
This has always been the biggest let down of a Nissan sports car in my opinion as a prospective buyer. I considered a 370z at one stage but their interiors really let them down.
Yeah this is really my main issue with the "good value" trim. I honestly think it is a good car, but its 10k more than a 370z was while reusing seats from 2003, the 2009 chassis, using an engine Nissan already developed and a borrowed Mercedes trans. The base literally is just buying the engine, while throwing in a styling refresh and a touch screen.