All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
This is the best video Iā€™ve seen to date.

Nice to see the car outside in the daylight. Opt for full screen for viewing. Not bad. Just looking forward to seeing in person.

Not giving up the Supra though.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Saw an F-Type Jag the other day, I did a double look because I thought it was the new Z. No joke, the two look very similar at some angles.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
That red doesn't have that rich shade I love like Renaissance Red. It looks like a dull red.

IMG_20211018_160143__01.jpg

IMG_20211018_160231__01.jpg

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
"critical thinking"

Also, see nuance... "It's not a particularly attractive car and downright fugly at certain angles, IMO. It literally only looks good at 2 angles in photographs."
I think the Supra is "fugly" at certain angles. I bought it because it's a good track car for $50k. The way it looks from the rear gets me in the feels, though. Reminds me of something out of Akira. I do agree, though, it looks much better in person than in photographs. Never really experienced that with a car before. It's weird.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I like that they put a bit of previous Z modelsā€™ styling on it but that front is just ugly Imo. Those headlights look like they have eyelashes. I mean, yea it came from the old fair lady design but it just doesnā€™t look like it belongs there.

the hideous color combinations on the interior just makes no sense. Blue carpet and tons of black plastic?

their only selling point imo is that it comes in a manual 6-spd. Aside from that, I wasnā€™t impressed. I def prefer the Supra over it as far as styling goes.

Havenā€™t driven one yet so I couldnā€™t tell you how it performs. 400hp isnā€™t that much more than the Supra and torque doesnā€™t compare.
I do wonder how it handles around corners though. May have to go test drive one and see.

from just the looks and numbers, Supra wins all day, imo.
Sponsored