Anyone see any orange 45th anniversary Supras on the road?

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Very true... Speaking of A91... I don't want to hi-Jack this thread but does anyone know for certain if the 45th Anniversary Supra is in fact an A91?? šŸ¤”
i don't believe so. it's just like the launch edition

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
~ well put them on already! šŸ¤Ŗ
I couldnā€™t do everything in one day. I now left them at my friends shop, so Iā€™m going back Friday to install them and my catback.

patience!

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Break-in update: 600 miles (halfway there) after almost 4 weeks
Notes:
While I allowed a friend to drive the car (with me in the car), he was told not to use SPORT mode. Reason: The transmission can easily cause revs to (almost) get away from me, including times when it will hang at 4000 rpm as I pull back on the gas pedal. Keeping the car in normal mode is safer, but it's like drinking a 1-oz coffee in Italy - not getting full effect!

Wind buffeting will sometimes be an issue beyond 50 mph or at 40. I'm not sure why but I don't need the windows to be down, anyway.

The vast majority of friends and acquaintances really like Mikan Blast orange, especially under direct sun.

The front Toyota emblem has some tiny chips in it. I'm taking the car to the dealership on Friday to have the red Supra badge replaced with a black one. I'll show them the Toyota logo and hope they don't thing the PPF shop or I did the tiny damage.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Break in update: Just hit 1200 miles, I texted my wife today after an empty freeway run:

IMG_1449.jpeg

the car has seriously woken up after installation of my MST intake (for the noise) and AA catted downpipe (instant spool and torque hit). This thing will be tuned in no time.

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Break in update: Just hit 1200 miles, I texted my wife today after an empty freeway run:

IMG_1449.jpeg

the car has seriously woken up after installation of my MST intake (for the noise) and AA catted downpipe (instant spool and torque hit). This thing will be tuned in no time.
150? You must live in Montana!šŸ˜ Congrats on achieving break-in.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
i have a lot into crypto, and plenty in savings. basically its $2K for the 7 year 75K miles. Im planning on modding the car eventually. but wanting to see if the warranty is worth it. or what is common or could break on these. I want to do a downpipe and a tune. but i know that will immediately void the powertrain. Im mainly worried about infotainment or electronics for warranty wise
I only paid $750 for 7 years 75K on my previous Supra.

Sgtfluffy16

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th anniversary edition
I only paid $750 for 7 years 75K on my previous Supra.
That's a good price. But what is the price now? Because when I bought my warranty for my Tundra in 2019 which was the same warranty I only paid 1200 bucks

OP
OP
concept

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Note: These photos make it look like the letters are shifted to the left, but when looking at then straight-on, they are centered with the Toyota badge.
Sponsored