Audio Build Journal | HELIX | FOCAL | SoundShield

thegreatoz

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Call me dumb, but with your target curves, would I adjust this curve to match or mess with the eq. This is just a sample image from mobridge to refresh your memory. Timing is now automatically calculated with the newest release by taking physical measurements. Car audio has certainly evolved since I was last this interested.
2023-10-24 15.31.24.png

I have attached my .txt files for the 2nd Target Curve if anyone wants to upload and try them in their RTA.

Use the 76dB-Right-Target-Curve.txt file for your right speakers.
Use the 79dB-Left-Target-Curve.txt file for your left speakers.
Use the 82dB-Final-Target-Curve.txt file for when you sum the Right and Left channels.

The files are editable so you can fine tune the balance of your center image. You can do so by playing with the dB's on the right speakers. I found lowering the right speakers by -2.5dB's helped but I will be trying -3dB's next. The files have already been adjusted to accommodate this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
METAL

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Target curves are achieved by adjusting the EQ and reading what your mic pics up and then compare to the overlayed target curve on your graph. Adjusting the EQ to match the Target Curve directly does not achieve the same effect.