Brand stickers on cars sorta..

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Thank you all for your amazing feedback. You have inspired me to add even more.

1709743200271.png

There's a car show on Sunday, can't wait to get these on.
~ There's still time to trade the Supra in on a Civic before Sunday!
Sponsored

PowerGetter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' 45th Anni Supra 3.0 6MT, 23' Subaru Ascent
pretty disheartening how you guys are with OP.

OP, do what you want with your car man. Enjoy it how you want to.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
pretty disheartening how you guys are with OP.

OP, do what you want with your car man. Enjoy it how you want to.
Weird, and here I was surprised at how low-sodium most of the comments were considering context. Bring up Bose on an audiophile forum, Windows on a tech forum, or tell the Corvette guys you really love your new Mustang... then you'll really need to look for a safe space to assume the fetal position. :D

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
Personally I look back fondly at the late 90’s & 2000’s “ricer” tuner culture, but I’m just one dude with an opinion. I think the knockoff logos are pretty unique and fun. It’s just a car, not the Salvator Mundi.. Enjoy it however you see fit.

And remember, there are people out there with Alcantara interiors who think that garbage fire looks high end. Gross.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I need that white rice rocket ship but in yellow. My wallet is ready.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I kind of wanted to put stickers on the side of my car to make it look more like from all the racing games I play, but I don't want to advertise for the brands unless they paid me. You think it would be ok if I used these that I made by sampling their logos? The stickers have to be one color, I only have a vinyl cutter, not a large printer yet.
E1.jpg

I threw decals for parts that I had purchased on my Evo. I liked the way it looked but I certainly didn't think to much about it. Do you boo.

Mikupra

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' M/T Supra, 14' Juke Nismo RS, 48 Chevy Pickup
On my old car I had a vinyl cut grocery list in the style of racing logos on the side. I don't think companies care about parodies if that's what you are worried about.

Just keep in mind if you park it in the sun a lot you could get some ghosting since the paint underneath isn't exposed to UV's. It usually evens out once they are removed after awhile but still might be noticeable to a degree.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
This thread reminds me that I need to remove all my old stickers and put my news ones on. New year, new stickers!

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
E1.jpg

I threw decals for parts that I had purchased on my Evo. I liked the way it looked but I certainly didn't think to much about it. Do you boo.
Wow AGP Turbo!

Had that same exact sticker on the passenger side dashboard of my SRT-4 haha

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I have the Speed Industry's decal on my car because I support them and work closely with them. I don't have anything else except the gramlight stickers on the wheels. IF I go to a big show, I do have a sheet cut to apply with all the companies I have parts installed on the car. I don't run them all the time because... they don't pay me, but at a show where it gets a lot of attention I put them on because people always ask, and it also put my car out there with those companies and I've picked up sponsors like DBA and Wilwood and KraftWerks and others on some of my other cars. Some of them because they seen my car on social media and reached out. So i get it. I wouldn't put generic brands on my car id either do it or not, but it's your car, do what you'd like

1709853594071.png

Everything on there was actual company sponsorship, some completely free parts like the Hawk pads and DBA rotors except Motul. I used their oil and wanted to fill up some space.
1709854069345.png
Sponsored