Complete System rebuild. Fiberglass sub boxes and custom doors to hold 6.5 midbass

Jason In2details

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Yellow
HI everyone I am just putting the wraps on a complete overhaul of the sucky stereo system. Don't worry I did the factory sub box mod first and it was ok. This entire build is way over the top in looks and money spent. I do it for fun and shows that I plan on attending all over the US in next few years.
I mainly made a bunch of videos on the process that has taken a few months. The Shop that built most of the system JML Audio in Fenton Missouri spent about 120 hours on the main part of the build, doors and amp rack and all wiring. I did all the sound damping and my biggest part of the build was the Subwoofer boxes and finish of the hatch. I have a few videos of the build
Sub box making and install

This is a Sound quality build and it has the proper looks for shows, I was not in the least going for a stealth look anywhere in this build.
Thanks for looking.
Jason

car.jpg

hatch.jpg

inside.jpg

door1.jpg
Sponsored

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
Those subs look like they mean business! Looks like a nice custome setup. Very well done ??

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
I’m up in Clayton. How has it been with your car that low on the roads we have?

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
HI everyone I am just putting the wraps on a complete overhaul of the sucky stereo system. Don't worry I did the factory sub box mod first and it was ok. This entire build is way over the top in looks and money spent. I do it for fun and shows that I plan on attending all over the US in next few years.
I mainly made a bunch of videos on the process that has taken a few months. The Shop that built most of the system JML Audio in Fenton Missouri spent about 120 hours on the main part of the build, doors and amp rack and all wiring. I did all the sound damping and my biggest part of the build was the Subwoofer boxes and finish of the hatch. I have a few videos of the build
Sub box making and install

This is a Sound quality build and it has the proper looks for shows, I was not in the least going for a stealth look anywhere in this build.
Thanks for looking.
Jason

car.jpg

hatch.jpg

inside.jpg

door1.jpg
So now you have a stereo system with a car built around it. ?

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Dumb question. Did you modify the door panel to fit the 6.5” speaker?

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Dumb question. Did you modify the door panel to fit the 6.5” speaker?
Yes he did.

@Jason In2details got a photo of the driver side panel. Would like to see where the trunk latch button went.
Sponsored