DevArenaCN's track/weekend build (SCCA Time Trial Sport Legal build)

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
Supra will see some track action later in Aug, for those who have AiM data logging system (Solo DL, Solo 2 DL), I'm sending mine over to AiM Sport later this month to figure out a better way to acquire data on the Supra (B58). Data channels I've requested (NOT GUARANTEED):

• pedal position (throttle, brake)
  • steering input
  • brake pressure
  • individual wheel speed
  • pitch/roll
  • engine rpm
  • coolant temp
  • diff temp
  • oil temp
  • IAT2
  • MAP
  • AAT
  • gear indicator
Thank you for this.
I have an AIM Solo2DL and am transitioning to this vehicle as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
devarenacn

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS, B9 Audi S4, MK7.5 Golf GTI, GR Supra
First podium for 2020. Not the best lap, but enough to put me at 2nd place. Needs more time with the new power level, and potentially a new set of tires, but either way, after looking at the data, still tons of time left on the table. Need to do much better next time around to grab the win.

076927220547_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=60f2yW1Axv4AX_l1um_&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Nice driving. I haven't tracked the Supra yet, Previously tracked a manual Cayman S or a GT3 with PDK. Are you shifting manually or driving in Sport mode?

OP
OP
devarenacn

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice driving. I haven't tracked the Supra yet, Previously tracked a manual Cayman S or a GT3 with PDK. Are you shifting manually or driving in Sport mode?
Sport mode with manual shifting, TC off. In D it would shift up even in the corners so not a good choice for me.

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Yeah, that would be a problem. Thanks.

OP
OP
devarenacn

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Car has been dropped off with AIM Sports, they’ll start R&D next week and it would be a couple of days before they’ll have something. I will keep you guys posted.
5A30EDD7-A215-46A2-88DD-AF3B4D83C6EA.jpeg

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
Car has been dropped off with AIM Sports, they’ll start R&D next week and it would be a couple of days before they’ll have something. I will keep you guys posted.
5A30EDD7-A215-46A2-88DD-AF3B4D83C6EA.jpeg
I hate to revive an old thread, but any update on this? I have an aim solo 2 DL that I'd love to use in the supra when I finally go to it's first track day next month.