FP Green A90 Turbo

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Decided to pull the trigger on Forced Performance’s “super core” drop in after seeing it on here lol

Couple subie, evo and ls owners vouched so decided to take leap of faith will update y’all’s on results. Hoping I get Pure700/Vargas GC numbers - not trynna be the fastest just want a quick daily

72EEA8CD-E154-4581-A234-4AB1478D01DE.jpeg
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You won't get close to Pure 700 numbers with that. It's 54lb/min. The Pure 700 is over 70lb/min

This is more aligned to the 71HTA for the evos, being a cold side/compressor wheel upgrade only.

I am interested in seeing what it does though!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You won't get close to Pure 700 numbers with that. It's 54lb/min. The Pure 700 is over 70lb/min

This is more aligned to the 71HTA for the evos, being a cold side/compressor wheel upgrade only.

I am interested in seeing what it does though!
71hta like for a Supra, count me in! I'm sure Mr no lag @kaj is with me on that, since you know, he has done a great job so far keeping his car stock. Haha.

In for results!

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
The green seems a little small for this platform to me, it’ll be nice to see the results though. I am looking forward to a red or black if they come out with those, that seems like it’d be a great alternative to Pure’s options.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Damn you got me interested... the FP Green was an amazing turbo on the Evo platforms, built a couple with them, stock spool time with a bit more boom towards top end. 👍🏽
Haha was just gonna say oh shittt, the FP green and red where notorious on the Evo platforms

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Very hopeful for the turbo my tuner says it should be a fun day on the Dyno experimenting. Hopefully this arrives quickly to see the potential FP’s green turbo has. If it goes well I’ll just upgrade to whatever they release later lol

Love my car now on pump as a daily on my 45~ min commute so if this gives me enough oomph it’ll be a success

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
71hta like for a Supra, count me in! I'm sure Mr no lag @kaj is with me on that, since you know, he has done a great job so far keeping his car stock. Haha.

In for results!
Hey, I'm allowed a reliability mod. 😂 I would've have even added the DP of I knew the car could handle the heat well enough. I know the CELs alone make me want to back to stock. 🤦🏼
In all seriousness, there's no way I would even run this turbo unless it looked and acted stock enough to pass smog. I'm still really happy with the car at stock power levels.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Just realized the turbine, while stock size, is a UHF wheel. So I think FP might be sandbagging a little on the 54lb/min rating.

Really interested in seeing what this turbo does.

Reactions: zrk

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Oh baby
Damn you got me interested... the FP Green was an amazing turbo on the Evo platforms, built a couple with them, stock spool time with a bit more boom towards top end. 👍🏽
Oh baby those FP memories. :headbang:

Wife wont let me touch her MR lol Probably for the best. She saw me living dangerously.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
2-port only at present?

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
Think this would be good for 550-650HP range? I'm asking because that's really all I want outta this car for the time being. I don't wanna be the fastest but I also wouldn't mind sitting at or above 500 HP on a daily map.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Man I haven't said FP since my Subaru/ Evo days
Ran a green back in 07 on the STi on pump/meth and made 390 wheel
Fastest thing I ever owned at that point
Very interesting product
Anyone know if this would also fit other b58 powered cars ? Like the first gen b58 in the 340i F chassis
Sponsored