FP Green A90 Turbo

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
This FP BS had been dragging on for months....................

Just get a Jb4
Sponsored

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
1678992938479.png

I mean @itsbassi likes to drop hints, but never drops that data. Just sayin'.

Maybe he will in two weeks.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Dude makes a lot of weather excuses for living in Florida. Imagine if he saw snow.
Had a shit tune with high hopes for it, decided to finally cough up the $ and stop being cheap letting people who know what they’re doing tune the car. @MarinTuned blessing the car. So y’all will see the car actually moving lol

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Had a shit tune with high hopes for it, decided to finally cough up the $ and stop being cheap letting people who know what they’re doing tune the car. @MarinTuned blessing the car. So y’all will see the car actually moving lol
does the car feel significantly more powerful than on the stock turbo?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Tune is an over statement for whatever project Ass gave you. Never seen a company make more flop tunes…. Killed the other local Supra that was tuned by them

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
does the car feel significantly more powerful than on the stock turbo?
Butt Dyno says the car is significantly faster, feels similar to my coworkers E50 stock turbo supra off the first map sent over. Hopefully it’s making similar numbers Lol

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Tune is an over statement for whatever project Ass gave you. Never seen a company make more flop tunes…. Killed the other local Supra that was tuned by them
Yeah seeing the Dyno graph from that day still haunts me lol. I gotta post a before and after with MarinTuned’s numbers side by side

m240

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
m240
I’ve been following this thread for a few months now anxious to see results. Haven’t found any other discussion about this turbo anywhere on social media.

also hoping to discover confirmation that this turbo is direct fit compatible with the 6-port manifold. If I had that; I would have already purchased it. This seems like the appropriate size turbo for my B58 goals, and I trust FP more than any other non OEM turbo supplier since I have had nothing but great experiences with them for probably close to 20 years.

Last I talked to them; maybe 6 weeks ago, they had no idea if it will fit the 6 port. I don’t want to take the downtime of sending them my manifold and turbo to find out for now. Maybe it comes to that though.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Miami seeing some nice weather today. Maybe folks can get on the dyno and stuff...

1679499444521.png

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
I’ve been following this thread for a few months now anxious to see results. Haven’t found any other discussion about this turbo anywhere on social media.

also hoping to discover confirmation that this turbo is direct fit compatible with the 6-port manifold. If I had that; I would have already purchased it. This seems like the appropriate size turbo for my B58 goals, and I trust FP more than any other non OEM turbo supplier since I have had nothing but great experiences with them for probably close to 20 years.

Last I talked to them; maybe 6 weeks ago, they had no idea if it will fit the 6 port. I don’t want to take the downtime of sending them my manifold and turbo to find out for now. Maybe it comes to that though.
It’s a cold side only.. it’s port agnostic.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Miami seeing some nice weather today. Maybe folks can get on the dyno and stuff...

1679499444521.png
I’m getting my second revision from MarinTuned today lol

Least this time I’m not waiting months for a disappointing Dyno day
Sponsored