Ghosted by Sameh?

BrodoFratgins

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra MT
From my observation, it seems like a lot of the tuners for the Supra are hard to get a hold of to some degree. Some are definitely worse than others, but I've seen threads like this for just about all of them.

I've been in communities where 2 weeks was considered a "long time" without communication. If those guys had to wait 2 months for a response I think they'd riot lmfao.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Hot saws

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I’m coming from mustang world (03 cobra) where my tuner (who was very popular) got me revisions within a few days but it was usually same day tbh.

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have been in touch with Sameh recently, we are planning to get a tune for my car now that I have gone top mount.

He is based in Dubai but at the moment he is visiting his home in Egypt for a Family emergency. That plus it being TX2K plus it's also the Month of Ramadan so the workings hours are shorter.

Just thought I will shed some light.

ReiH

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra Premium
I was also ghosted after trying to get things setup. I asked a few questions about the procedure and cost and was ghosted right off the bat on the 2nd email. I ended up going with Paul Johnson

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
All this is solid advice. My tuner is Zach from CSG, and he's great.

One thing most need to remember is, these guys have personal lives and sometimes emergencies come up. Second, I know most tuners use a similar system of email response in oldest to newest. Meaning, if you constantly email, you are bumping your place in the response cue further back. Just some thoughts. Also, prayers to Sameh and his family emergency.

Last edited:

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport
I have the best response times from Sameh messaging him via Instagram.. worth a shot for you

Upthetren

First Name
Tran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
As far as I know, only Jeff, John, and Mikey have cars here (TX2K).
The black m240 is tuned by Sameh, but yeah it’s not the reason for him to be busier around this event.

Mk5Gio

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Installed new turbo a few weeks ago and purchased custom flex fuel tune from sameh. Got basemap super quick, logged it, and got a revision soon after. I’ve logged that and haven’t heard from him in over a week. Emailed a few times and heard nothing - not even an all good. Is this typically how this stuff goes?
Sameh is definitely worth the wait, he can sometimes get busy but he is human after all. Try contacting him through email or insta.

syyc

First Name
21 years old
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra Pure800
I had to ditch sameh due to ghosting as well especially with how short summers are in canada, waiting months isn't viable.

He should really invest in a secretary with his volume tbh

Bigjsn250

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I was also ghosted after trying to get things setup. I asked a few questions about the procedure and cost and was ghosted right off the bat on the 2nd email. I ended up going with Paul Johnson
same with me, Paul has been great.

Frogsupra

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
I love working with Jesse from 1fastsupra. Excellent communication
Sponsored