How many miles have you driven the SUPRA and are you satisfied?

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Bought my '21 used with 900 miles on April of 2022.

I'm right now at 16,000miles
Sponsored

a91mt.hi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' A91 MT CU Later Gray
Purchased brand new this year in January. A91-MT in CU Later Gray.

Just about 4,600 miles into ownership and enjoying every time I get behind the wheel.

Few gripes like others have mentioned:

I'm tall, so I have to have the seat back as far as possible, enough to rub against the rear sway bar (is it even real?). This adds to the creaks and squeaks when I drive.

The stereo is garbage, the suggestions on this board do make it immensely better, but it's still garbage.

I agree with another poster, the aggressive looks and lines of this car will age well in a future of bland looking electric cars.

ApexTheory

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
3 weeks, 650km. Mostly weekend cruising and visiting family. Zero complaints.

Last edited:

Tersine

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Purchased my '21 Supra 2.0 September 2021. It was used with about 4k miles.

Currently at 31k miles. Great for my very first sports car. Exhaust, CAI, DP and JB4 for performance. Also threw on wheels and a few aesthetic mods.

Honestly great for a daily driver and tons of fun on backroads. Test drove a 3.0 a few weeks ago, but still debating if I want to upgrade or not.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This makes me wonder who’s got the highest mileage Supra now lol
Anyone with 100k?!
Yep JredMKV on ig has been over 100k for a while.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Got my 2020 Brand new and sold it last year with 20k miles, loved it but had its fair share of issues. Got my A91 MT and about to hit 7k miles, love it even more but still have a few complaints, first the rattles and creeks are terrible, I though my 2020 was bad, this one is even worse, even with the Tada Sub box mod which lets the air vent in the subs. Also, hate how shit the factory stereo is, my speakers have already been replaced, and are already staticy and blown again, but not the end of the world, if I wanted real changes done to the car and it would have to do with better more direct steering feel, I drove my dads gen V viper all today since my supra picked up a Nail, and wow a good hydraulic setup is so much better then EPS, I don't mind it when I am not comparing it to other cars, but going back to it after trying something like that, or even my NB miata, it is a bit disappointing.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
...if I wanted real changes done to the car and it would have to do with better more direct steering feel...
If you haven't done it already, put a beefier sway bar up front and put it on full stiff. It's an amazing improvement in steering responsiveness and road feel. I was absolutely astonished by the difference, as most cars don't change that much with a different bar. But it really feels like a different car.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
If you haven't done it already, put a beefier sway bar up front and put it on full stiff. It's an amazing improvement in steering responsiveness and road feel. I was absolutely astonished by the difference, as most cars don't change that much with a different bar. But it really feels like a different car.
I had it on my yellow car and it felt great but then my steering rack failed and I was never really able to appreciate the difference. I still have my Cusco bar laying around at home, I’ll throw it in next week

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
I have a 2022 purchased new with over 25,000 miles. Love it. No problems. Mercifully, its the most rattle-free car I have ever owned.

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
2020 purchased in August 2019, currently a bit over 22k miles. I’ve loved the car for the nearly 4 years I’ve had it. I’ve done a couple cosmetic mods and tuned it earlier this year. I love everything about the car. I’ve been tossing around the idea of selling it for something else but Im still loving it so much I’m not sure I can do that just yet.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
2022 - one year later and still in love 🥰 - 8k miles

Broken windshield is my latest recurrent beef 🥩 Going on my 3rd one….

I really wanted this torque monster B58 engine mated to this ZF transmission = marriage made in track car heaven. Add the loud exhaust and you’ll never hear the squeaks 🐁

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
There's 14k miles on my car. I drove this shit out of it the first summer.

9k miles the first year.
4k miles last year.
~1k miles this year w/ Billy Mason's engine.

Learnings:

- The car is broken more often than not.
- It's incredibly hard to make consistent passes, seat time is key
- it's a lot of work and money living at the 1000hp mark.

My experience is likely not typical.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I bought my 21 new. 12,000 miles so far. Beat the crap out of it every time I’m in it.

Never had any issues on stock turbo. Then all hell broke loose.

Still overall satisfied. Engine is strong. Body is great.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
2000 miles on a 23 Premium MT:

CONS: Steering wheel (looks worse than my $10k GTI and the volume buttons are stupid, should be scroll wheel), steering feel is lacking, bump steer is annoying, clutch is too springy/light, stock pops and bangs is too much with a DP (car already screams "look at me", I don't need gunshots lol), mediocre sound system, wind buffeting is ridiculous, and passengers always scuff up my door sills since its hard to get into.

PROS: Grip for days, Limited slip diff is magic, solid brakes, B58 is godly, MT shifter feel is exquisite, styling and sound is exciting, interior design and ergonomics is excellent, good ride comfort, and nicely optioned for the price.

I still love the car a lot, seeing as most the cons are fixable.
Sponsored