Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
The ones you watch out for in Texas are the single cabs and look mostly stock. Texas especially around Houston is full of 1000whp single cabs that look stock lol

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
The ones you watch out for in Texas are the single cabs and look mostly stock. Texas especially around Houston is full of 1000whp single cabs that look stock lol
Lol, so dumb tho. Like bro, you bought the wrong vehicle. "Race trucks!! Yeah!!" Lol smfh

OP
OP
Aros

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
What about those rice rocket low pros all suped up? Usually 20-something drivers...Never had one challenge me. Must be a different type of sub-culture. I don't see them racing much.

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
I have love for both trucks and Supras, thats why I own both. I just daily my Supra more and its a lot more fun. Trucks fun just to go mudding with friends or if im going out to the countryside where I wouldn't bring the Supra. All cars are cool to me aslong as you aren't a dick 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Aros

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Agreed. At the end of the day I think the message is clear. Don't be a dick. I try very hard not to drive like one. It could be very easy to in a car like this. I rarely drive offensive unless I am trying to pull in front of a train of slow cars, etc. Rarely race either. I choose my battles and it is quite rewarding when I do, because it's usually against "dick" drivers, lol.

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal, Automatic)
i left work the other day and saw a large truck parked next to my supra and his drive side door only had maybe a 1 foot of space to open his door. My cousin had no room to open his door so i had to back the car out. I was pretty upset and looked for marks or dents, but yeah kinda felt like he was fucking around and got out the passenger or something.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
i left work the other day and saw a large truck parked next to my supra and his drive side door only had maybe a 1 foot of space to open his door. My cousin had no room to open his door so i had to back the car out. I was pretty upset and looked for marks or dents, but yeah kinda felt like he was fucking around and got out the passenger or something.
That’s when you leave a huge loogie on their driver side door handle. Doesn’t leave permanent damage but gets the point across.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
What about those rice rocket low pros all suped up? Usually 20-something drivers...Never had one challenge me. Must be a different type of sub-culture. I don't see them racing much.
Are these the ones that do takeovers at intersections and eventually pull out their guns and start shooting at each other when one gang triggered another gang or the ones that like to sit in the parking lot while revving the crap out of their fart cannon POS?

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Well, I have to admit that when I had my SRT Jeep it was fun to smoke sports cars/sedans from stop light to stop light.🤷‍♂️

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I deal with asshats daily on my commute. Unfortunately the stereotypes about people from the North East being miserable assholes is pretty well deserved (I can say that because I'm one of them 🤣).

I'd say a solid 80% of the fuckery I see is from small men driving HUGE modified full size trucks (station wagons with beds really) that have never seen mud or a trail in their lives.

The rest is a smattering of beat up 20 year old WRXs, 350s, and Civics mixed with new Nissans. Oddly my car seems to really get under the skin of GTI and Jetta owners.

The last time I called the police on a driver was some dipshit in whatever the "fast" Jetta is. I honestly think the guy had a mental health episode on the highway. He kept trying to brake check me and feign running me off of the road. I called 911 and they had me drive straight to the nearest State Police barracks.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Well, I have to admit that when I had my SRT Jeep it was fun to smoke sports cars/sedans from stop light to stop light.🤷‍♂️
That's a lot different than trying to kill someone on the highway with your vehicle because of your insecurity.

gabe_95

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0
First off, can we be best friends haha. Second, this all sounds like EVERY encounter with me and the above type trucks. Even worse now that I live in Texas, obviously. It never siezes to amaze me how idiotic these people are. They all fly around trying to race. They all think their lifted or big trucks add 10000hp. They look so stupid bouncing all over the freeway in a giant wobbly 6k lb death trap. I also love occasionally crushing their egos.

It doesn't help that those Hoonigan idiots made a video of a Supra with almost no mods race against a 700hp Rapter R. You can tell its heavily biased to paint the Rapter as THE best. The video is cringeworthy. So those guys saw that and think big trucks are so much faster than a Supra.
Lmao yup this happens to me as well. I guess that’s Texas for you!

Second day of having my supra I had accords, altimas and for some reason those Ram 1500’s all trying to prove something.

I think it’s hilarious; especially when they get stuck trying to weave through traffic and we end up at the same red light😂
Sponsored