Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
*Vendor doesn't post "results"
*Internet: "why don't you post results bro?"
*Vendor posts results
*Internet: "never trust results of a product posted by the person that makes it".

Basically, you can't win. If previous and current customers are saying they are happy with the service, that should speak volumes.
I know some people get hung up on wanting to see specific numbers.
I guess do both and deal with the fallout from both? 😂 At least your bases are covered.
Sponsored

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
now because im bored here's some more:

1670524589482.png
I spend thousands of dollars to get my Evo to sniff high 11s. Likewise for the Corvette. I'm in a car now that you can just piggy back power onto. What a time to be alive. lmao

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
Are gains from JB4 map 1/2/3 severely limited with stock DP?

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
16 PSI is VERY Safe, but also likely very slow. Go draggy your car. ID be willing to bet 11s 60-130 and 12.5-12.8 1/4 mile.

The nice thing at 16 PSI is you should literally never have anything toworry about!
I am somewhat happy to report back that the car went 11.8 @ 115mph at Bradenton this evening. Temps around 70* with great track prep just hooked and booked.

Reactions: zrk

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Got ~ +35whp and +95wtq gains for a map6 from Jesse on 92. The extra torque launches me out of corners on the track.
Now I know there’s tons of numbers to backup what I’m feeling on the track! My wife wanted a louder car, so I got a nasty exhaust. @NitroYellowMKV had a great deal on a catless dp with a JB4. So next thing you know I’m buying a custom tune from Jesse. I didn’t need the data/numbers for tracking. But heard so much testimony from others about being smoother and more fun. That sums it up for me as well. Most bang for the buck upgrade I’ve done to this car so far!

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
I'm new here and to the a90 Supra. I am running a Jb4 as I have a 22'. Although I'm talking with @Jesse DaBears on going the unlock route.

2022 with roughly 4K miles
Mod list:
- AA catted DP
- Eventuri intake
- FTP charge pipe
- JB4
- xHD trans tune
- Fuel-it (but I'm not running E as I don't have a tune for it)

The chart is Map0 and Map6. it is NOT a Jesse tune. Someone at Kinetic autoworks in Md. Drives better than stock and has a little more pep in it.
Oh, and this is on 93

230505 Supra Dyno Numbers - First JB4 Tune.jpg

Last edited:

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I'm new here and to the a90 Supra. I am running a Jb4 as I have a 22'. Although I'm talking with @Jesse DaBears on going the unlock route.

Mod list:
- AA catted DP
- Eventuri intake
- FTP charge pipe
- JB4
- xHD trans tune

The chart is Map0 and Map6. it is NOT a Jesse tune. Someone at Kinetic autoworks in Md. Drives better than stock and has a little more pep in it.
Oh, and this is on 93

Is the boost on map 6 different for every customization? If so where is yours at?

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
The boost can be different. It depends on what values the tuner programs in. In my case, it seems the tuner has me at 4.1 to 5.1 PSI over base depending on gear and if I'm in WOT. This roughly translates to boost between 19-21 PSI under full throttle. I know there's only 1 PSI difference between what is target and 2 PSI difference in actual boost, but I saw similar behavior with the stock Maps

I'm a newbie at reading the log data so take that with a grain of salt.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
The boost can be different. It depends on what values the tuner programs in. In my case, it seems the tuner has me at 4.1 to 5.1 PSI over base depending on gear and if I'm in WOT. This roughly translates to boost between 19-21 PSI under full throttle. I know there's only 1 PSI difference between what is target and 2 PSI difference in actual boost, but I saw similar behavior with the stock Maps

I'm a newbie at reading the log data so take that with a grain of salt.
It’s incredible what Jessie can do with the JB4. My use is totally different. I need to find the right pinch to run her like a dawg 🐶 in extreme heat. Just let Jessie know what you want to do. He can get you more dyno, drag, or track power. He even wanted to know what kind of tires I’m using. Everything matters and why a “custom” tune Map 6 is so cool.

SupraCess

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR Surpa and a turbocharged FRS

Mod list:
- AA catted DP
- Eventuri intake
- FTP charge pipe
- JB4
- xHD trans tune

Oh, and this is on 93

Thank you for posting up your numbers. I had my JB4 for months but never installed it. I might get a custom tune soon for my 23.
Sponsored