Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blupra

First Name
Blu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 and Honda S2000 - both 6MT
I have watched the video for Lexus Structural Blue about 10 times now, what a beautiful colour. The amount of work that goes into it is very "Lexus" as well, so much dedication and work to accomplish it.
Wait til you see one IRL, it is a genuinely breathtaking color. Spent so much time looking at it at NYIAS instead of filming other cars. It quite literally changes your perception of "blue" cars.
Amazing!

But what happens when you have an accident or need something on the car touched up?

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Amazing!

But what happens when you have an accident or need something on the car touched up?
I believe these cars since thy are collectibles have a Special VIN and can only be fixed at Lexus with other steps taken by Lexus to have the paint matched perfectly. That's my take also due to its small numbers I'd imagine people buy these to just let them sit. Ashame really :/

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
yeah, basically you're shit out of luck more or less... it's one of those cars you drive to the golf course once a month, take your girlfriend/wife out, etc.

I'd personally have the entire car clear bra'd.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah, basically you're shit out of luck more or less... it's one of those cars you drive to the golf course once a month, take your girlfriend/wife out, etc.

I'd personally have the entire car clear bra'd.
Or like people who buy it,

Never let it out of the garage and forget it in your 4tg or 5tg garage of that house you never go to but own

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Gorgeous. Crazy to think they were able to match the structural rigidity of the LFA, without the use of Carbon. I think this A90 is going to be something else in terms of a drivers car
Itā€™s much easier to do on smaller cars. Still an achievement for sure but letā€™s not go crazy since itā€™s not apple to apple sort of an achievement.

AZSupra

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Itā€™s much easier to do on smaller cars. Still an achievement for sure but letā€™s not go crazy since itā€™s not apple to apple sort of an achievement.
Fair enough. I don't think there will be anything that really competes with this car for the money. We will see

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Fair enough. I don't think there will be anything that really competes with this car for the money. We will see
For the money... we donā€™t know yet but you got some serious competition for $60k+ with a more sophisticated European appeal. I think the A90 will do well with younger people (20-35) if itā€™s priced low enough. I am guessing the plan is to move about 2,000-3,000 units a year. Weā€™ll see how it plays out

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
For the money... we donā€™t know yet but you got some serious competition for $60k+ with a more sophisticated European appeal. I think the A90 will do well with younger people (20-35) if itā€™s priced low enough. I am guessing the plan is to move about 2,000-3,000 units a year. Weā€™ll see how it plays out
Yes, demand is very likely to be highly price-sensitive. There are likely to be many in my position - in at $45-50k US, not biting at $56+k. A $10k price difference could lead to a 300% change in sales volume. I would love to see a graph of Toyota's price/volume projections.

Status
Not open for further replies.