Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
ah yes...school bus yellow. gorgeous.
You do realize it’s not yellow, it’s 100% orange. Just in case some of you are colorblind.
Sponsored

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Here is a yellow one.

E4168DA1-0D6F-44A3-97D4-2E433783D665.jpeg

Blupra

First Name
Blu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 and Honda S2000 - both 6MT

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
LOL.

Only on this forum orange is also yellow. This makes so much sense to me now.
I may have not behold authority, but may I suggest, throw out your nonsensical kitsched demeanour. Sunset orange, sunrise orange, green sun, velvet, sunshine and rainbows, so what? Apperently saying a sort of pale, chalked out decontrasted or wtv orange as heavy yellow means to you that of mother earth's very end, or does it not? Good God. Tell me now, half purple half pink. Does it conclude in absolute of one color? Exactly. Anyways, speaking of orange, is it just me or does Dodge's Viper Very Orange and/or Lamborghini's Arancio Argos fit for the upcoming Supra?

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
I may have not behold authority, but may I suggest, throw out your nonsensical kitsched demeanour. Sunset orange, sunrise orange, green sun, velvet, sunshine and rainbows, so what? Apperently saying a sort of pale, chalked out decontrasted or wtv orange as heavy yellow means to you that of mother earth's very end, or does it not? Good God. Tell me now, half purple half pink. Does it conclude in absolute of one color? Exactly. Anyways, speaking of orange, is it just me or does Dodge's Viper Very Orange and/or Lamborghini's Arancio Argos fit for the upcoming Supra?
Lexus didn’t call it orangish yellow, there is no ish about it.

Why should I? Orange is orange, green is green, blue is blue. Why do we need to bend to lower level of intelligence and accept it? Just because People are getting dumber doesn’t mean I should participate and be ok with it. I own a business and unfortunately I see this too often. People are creating their own version of reality and don’t understand the meaning behind their actions or words, it has become scary how stupid young people have become.

Let’s try to stick with reality. Sure, maybe a few of you are color blind, but could it be that they really don’t know the difference between orange and yellow? Are they second guessing themselves? So big deal, I am cutting through the bullshit and calling a duck, a duck.

So how about you take the stick out of your ass and stop contributing to the ‘they should all get awards’ attitude.

I do realize I might have went overboard here lol, but at least we sorted out if it was orange or yellow question. You fucking welcome!

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Nice size comparison to the GR racing concept
Interesting but to some degree it's misleading, the Supra's ride height should be several inches higher than the GR's.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting but to some degree it's misleading, the Supra's ride height should be several inches higher than the GR's.
Now you know what it looks like lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.