Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
is it odd that i find that they made a video about breaking down the design of a90 camo funny? like i get that thought into what shapes and patterns to use to throw off public is important, but the fact that they designed the camo with shapes that "helped provided a link back to the brand" and also decided to give color to the camo (what other manufacturer has?) using gazoo colors?

its as if they put just as much effort into designing the camo as they did with other visual elements of a90. usually swirls are just thrown on a mule and call it day. but the camo on a90 evolved just much as the actual car did. like at this point they made more than just about camo, but art

so weird.

*toyota tryna squeeze every little bit ofhype as it can. which is fine with me :)

debut ft1

camo mule for 1k years

decladded mule for another 1k

debut not even car but racing concept

debut car but still in camo

taking off camo only on lights and windows yesterday

if i ever own my own business thats what im gonna do ;)

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
is it odd that i find that they made a video about breaking down the design of a90 camo funny? like i get that thought into what shapes and patterns to use to throw off public is important, but the fact that they designed the camo with shapes that "helped provided a link back to the brand" and also decided to give color to the camo (what other manufacturer has?) using gazoo colors?

its as if they put just as much effort into designing the camo as they did with other visual elements of a90. usually swirls are just thrown on a mule and call it day. but the camo on a90 evolved just much as the actual car did. like at this point they made more than just about camo, but art

so weird.

*toyota tryna squeeze every little bit ofhype as it can. which is fine with me :)

debut ft1

camo mule for 1k years

decladded mule for another 1k

debut not even car but racing concept

debut car but still in camo

taking off camo only on lights and windows yesterday

if i ever own my own business thats what im gonna do ;)
Toyota is literally strip teasing us... and i think it’s working :rofl:

CantEven_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Cayman GT4
Long Beach Blue (BMW M2) color is lighter even in the shade. In my opinion that Supra color looks a lot like Baltic Blue, which would be cool if they bring the same colors as the MK4 (Baltic Blue, Emerald Green etc.)

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Does pearl white or the flatter colors typically show off the lines on a car more? All of my cars now are some sort of pearl white, and imo it’s the best for that. JW what other colors have that same effect

Last edited:

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Imho it depends if it's a silver or gold pearl in the white.

Gold pearls, when the car isn't clean as a whistle, make the car look cream :(

Silver pearls, like on my Renault RS265, look friggin awesome.

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
@Supra93, Is it me or does the color of the car look yellow underneath the wrap? You can see it in small crevices of the car if you look closely lol.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @86rebel, awesome stuff! That yellow color is an updated version of BMW Atacama Yellow, which I'm very happy made it to production. Exciting stuff ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.