Let's talk about Colors

Which color of the A90 Supra are you ordering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Haha just as bad as A70 with the teasing. Do we get a nice blue, something close to RSP?
I guess I should clarify, I know some, but not all of the colors. Of the ones I know, there's no RSP type color.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Viselord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
So is it safe to say that the colours will all be BMW sourced paint?

tarpatel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
my mom's camry
So you know some of the production colours?
Hell even I know *some* of the production colors too...black, white, silver, grey...ba dum tshhhhh...don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

in all seriousness, it is not like Toyota is all that adventurous with colors even on some of the Lexus cars. I don't see them offering the color palette of the European makers either.

of course there are a few exceptions like FJ and some Scion cars but overall, it's no secret most car companies are too conservative with the colors. or is it the buyers fault. who knows but the end result is me not expecting much on that front.

Last edited:

jdcalve

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TRD Pro
Hell even I know *some* of the production colors too...black, white, silver, grey...ba dum tshhhhh...don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

in all seriousness, it is not like Toyota is all that adventurous with colors even on some of the Lexus cars. I don't see them offering the color palette of the European makers either.

of course there are a few exceptions like FJ and some Scion cars but overall, it's no secret most car companies are too conservative with the colors. or is it the buyers fault. who knows but the end result is me not expecting much on that front.
giphy.gif

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I just want to know what kind of white we are getting. If pearl, what color. All the other colors can sit on the lot :)

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
I just want to know what kind of white we are getting. If pearl, what color. All the other colors can sit on the lot :)
Is it wrong that the Supra would be my third pearl white car? I feel like I should diversify at this point, but nothing is more pleasing to look at than a nice pearl white IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.