Mach-E GT

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Agree to disagree. I have my deposit in for one of these.
Every few months I joke with the wife about ordering one.

My neighbor just got a base-ish Mach e. I don’t love them but I don’t hate them. I think they look better than the model y. I couldn’t see myself ever buying one though.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Your down payment/reservation doesnt make it any less ugly haha. It has got to be the most boxy vehicle ever made for sale to the public. I think the DeLorean would be its closest relative, stainless steel and all.

To each their own.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It has got to be the most boxy vehicle ever made for sale to the public. I think the DeLorean would be its closest relative, stainless steel and all.
You say these things like it's a bad thing. The DeLorean is a top 5 all-time car for me. Just absolutely beautiful.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Best part of the car is the shatter proof windows hands down
The shatter proof ones that shattered during the live demo haha

You say these things like it's a bad thing. The DeLorean is a top 5 all-time car for me. Just absolutely beautiful.
I do want a DeLorean too.....

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Agreed - the DeLorean is still seen as a unique and interesting car even today. Sure a lot of people don’t like it, but it’s still a car that sparks discussions and arguments whenever it comes up in conversation. I’m fairly certain the Cybertruck will do the same and I’m also fairly certain that is part of the appeal. In 35 years, this truck may appear in automotive history books. I’m not sure a 2022 Silverado will spark many discussions in the year 2057 but I could be wrong.

This is definitely the only truck I’d consider buying at the moment. To me, it doesn’t even matter if someone thinks it’s ugly or not. It is unique and will absolutely turn heads once it’s seen on the road. When was the last truck built that took a real risk in terms of styling? I can’t think of one. The styling of the Tesla is definitely a risk but I wish more manufacturers would take styling risks and make cars that look like we are moving away from the norm.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
You guys are calling it an ugly box but have you forgotten about this thing? It sets the bar pretty high....

tesla-cybertruck_100725713_h.jpg

Pretty sure I would much rather have the Ford if I was in the market for an ugly electric box.
Not an ugly box, it's an ugly triangle! ;)

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Imagine not only being a Mustang driver, but being a self righteous earth saving electric car driving mustang driver....yikes.
Sponsored