MHD to release Map Switching + Antilag + Flex Fuel update for Supra in 2022

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
it’s the toggle ( think it’s for speed up/down?).. push down on that button (I think lol)
You feel/hear it in the car.. while pressing the button full throttle n off you go!
I see. But if I had cruise control enabled then it wouldn’t do that right?
Sponsored

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
This might be a silly question, but...

Any issues with either the "Cold start noise reduction" or the "Start-up roar" features when running a catted downpipe? Not sure if there's any long-term detrimental effect on the cat.

Stage 2 map on 93 octane with the Active Autowerke (400 CPSI) GESi DP.

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
This might be a silly question, but...

Any issues with either the "Cold start noise reduction" or the "Start-up roar" features when running a catted downpipe? Not sure if there's any long-term detrimental effect on the cat.

Stage 2 map on 93 octane with the Active Autowerke (400 CPSI) GESi DP.
I didn’t like how the car sounded/behaved when cold star noise reduction was enabled. So I left both unchecked.

If you really need a quieter cold start then wrap a pool noodle with some microfiber towels taped and stick them in the exhaust pipes. There’s a few videos on youtube about it.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I didn’t like how the car sounded/behaved when cold star noise reduction was enabled. So I left both unchecked.

If you really need a quieter cold start then wrap a pool noodle with some microfiber towels taped and stick them in the exhaust pipes. There’s a few videos on youtube about it.
Ok, not THAT quiet. Lol. 😆

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
it’s the toggle ( think it’s for speed up/down?).. push down on that button (I think lol)
You feel/hear it in the car.. while pressing the button full throttle n off you go!

Anyone have the settings they use for the antilag? What boost range are you using. I can’t imagine it’s good for the turbo though?

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Anyone have the settings they use for the antilag? What boost range are you using. I can’t imagine it’s good for the turbo though?
I maxed mine out since I feel like the point of anti lag is to fully spool the turbo so that means it's making max power. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
  • Haha
Reactions: zrk

MOA90

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I maxed mine out since I feel like the point of anti lag is to fully spool the turbo so that means it's making max power. Correct me if I'm wrong.
MHD says they have custom coded their anti lag to be different so that it is safe. I’ll let someone that’s more knowledgeable than I am to chime in on exactly how they’ve achieved that safety.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
I've actually never tried using the Antilag while in cruise control. just never even thought to try.

Antilag does not engage while cruise control is active. Everything functions as it should while it's active.
Sponsored