zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You couldn't be more wrong about "anyone can do the exact mods he did and get the same times". There are no bolt on packages to run 7s, a lot of custom stuff and work went into to achieve this.
That guy (that deleted his post) is being ridiculous. I'd love to sit him down in a car that's just barely clicked off a 7 (or 8 or 9) for that matter, and have him give it a go.

I'm not at all saying that circuit racing is easy, but neither is drag.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Awesome work and driving! 3JZ Status confirmed.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
That guy (that deleted his post) is being ridiculous. I'd love to sit him down in a car that's just barely clicked off a 7 (or 8 or 9) for that matter, and have him give it a go.

I'm not at all saying that circuit racing is easy, but neither is drag.
He'd probably put it right into the wall.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Wow - car is moving. And here I am just simply wanting a downpipe with no CEL with a tune. Femto it is i guess :(

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
You don't just slap the same upgrades and get the same time this isn't forza and it is definitely much more than "Just hold the steering wheel straight and mash the pedal". The fact is that there are many different things you can compete with your car and none of them are the unique and true way. Regardless of how you, or anyone else, likes it or not. It is still the first to 7s and that is huge thinking on how new this car is.

I respect your opinion about liking circuit more (me too) but that shouldn't make us think less of any other competition where the supra is performing.

Back to topic, is impressive to see how fast that car is launching

I think the 2 thread TED deleted his post lol 😂 Maybe trying to catfish people who actually own Supras.

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
^ that dude who deleted his post…

Anybody else SO tired of cringing at these people who spent 1 Saturday at a track or autocross eventand proceed to spend the rest of their natural lives ruining forums with the same regurgitated and pretentious novels explaining why:

1. Other people’s accomplishments and pursuits outside of their preferred driving style require no skill.

2. Every aftermarket part you have ever installed is actually ineffective for their preferred driving style.

3. Their preferred driving style is the only correct one.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
No way. Maybe 7.50s.. But that's pretty unlikely.
The P2uned Pro mod car will for sure do it but I don't know if that counts lol