Mimosa's Juicy Street Build

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Lol. I'm actually gonna build a PC while I wait and decide what to do. Trying to get an RTX 4090 right now... but looks like I was late to the party.
I was trying to get one for my new computer build and was up an hour before release constantly hitting refresh, and when the sites went from coming soon they instantly went to sold out.
Sponsored

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Lol. I'm actually gonna build a PC while I wait and decide what to do. Trying to get an RTX 4090 right now... but looks like I was late to the party.
Send me the one you actuality looking for.... I can probably source it for you

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
LOL... Yeah, so much for the "we're only releasing one SKU this time... so inventories will be much better"...and it's gone. :rolleyes:

I guess the upside is that 3090's are going for a song now... at least compared to 2 months ago.

Glad everyone is OK after the accident, but man... it's heartbreaking to see the damage after the hours and hours (and hours) of work you put into that engine bay. :(

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
Did you check to see what's tripping the chassis error using BimmerLink or some other diagnostics tool?

If it's the rear height sensor then it could be a few things. The bracket that holds the arm could be broken in which case Visconti and VTT have a replacement. Another thing is the orientation as shown below.

Incorrect Sensor - Large.jpg
Correct Senor - Large.jpg
This saved my life, thank you! I got the chassis error after installing eibach springs and I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Sure enough I clocked the height sensor arm incorrectly like a jackass 🤦🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
So... right now I'm playing the waiting game. The insurance company is just finalizing my 32 pages of receipts from my mods.

I probably won't start another build until next year. The cars I have in mind are:

2020 F-Type R
2021 Vantage
2024 Supra
Maybe a Porsche of some sort

Not really sure right now.

I still have the cloned ECU, but I am holding off on selling it until after I make a decision on what I'll do.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So... right now I'm playing the waiting game. The insurance company is just finalizing my 32 pages of receipts from my mods.

I probably won't start another build until next year. The cars I have in mind are:

2020 F-Type R
2021 Vantage
2024 Supra

I still have the cloned ECU, but I am holding off on selling it until after I make a decision on what I'll do.
The simple answer is 2021 Supra.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

2020 F-Type R
2021 Vantage
2024 Supra

The F-Type R is a banger of a car.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

2020 F-Type R
2021 Vantage
2024 Supra

What insurance company are you using that is covering all those mods?

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R

2020 F-Type R
2021 Vantage
2024 Supra

I have a 2018 FTR and can confirm it’s awesome. But if you have a choice you gotta go with a vantage.