New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

d0xic

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Nitro Yellow
Iā€™m about to fly to LA to pick up a 22 A91-CF and road trip it from LA to Phoenix, back to LA, then to SF.

Hope your road trip, and mine, goes well.

Congrats bud!

Had an amazing time driving through the Ozarks. I went out to Ohio and did a 2K mile trip back from there.

How'd yours go? Enjoying the car? I know I am :)

d0xic

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats on the limited edition purchase! Hope to see it and meet you at a Supra event in the near future here in AZ! :cool:
Definitely new to the car life as this was a dream purchase. Am down to learn more about cars in general and seeing more stuff.

Have a little bit of social anxiety but would love to learn more about Supra/car meetups~

Haven't seen a single Supra in Phoenix lol, and I've been on the lookout way before I got mine. :D

A91eh

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 supra, 2017 pro taco
received_399118501729319.jpeg

New member, new to supra's. This is my a91. I also have in my household a 17 trd pro(daily) taco, 19 trd 86 and a 94 pickup. I have air ride that I am currently working on. I am looking for winter storage recommendations. Battery tender is a no Brainer but I'm not sure about using a full stabilizer. Is it recommend? Should the tank be full or empty when treated. What brand is best? Thanks in advance.

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
Hello! Just picked up my new daily 2021 on Tuesday with 9 miles on the ODO, and Iā€™ve already put 1200 miles on her. Iā€™m coming from a 550+ whp Golf R so definitely hoping to make some good power out of her. Unfortunately mineā€™s not tuneable so I have to wait for the unlock, but Iā€™ve been greatly enjoying her so far.

05F785A8-4992-4C89-A840-C5A24C668974.jpeg

E073CB30-CC3D-4019-8E54-34B29C411BC9.jpeg
BE6C7B6A-5F67-4DC9-861D-A5358BCAB2F6.jpeg

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra A91-CF Edition (Absolute Zero)
Had an amazing time driving through the Ozarks. I went out to Ohio and did a 2K mile trip back from there.

How'd yours go? Enjoying the car? I know I am :)
It drove like a dream. Did LA to PHX, PHX back to LA and LA to SF in the span of 4 days. 1,400 mile trip. It's broken in now. Had zero issues or complaints with the way it ran. I did take it gentle. Had my brother and my dad with me for different legs of the trip. So many good memories made. Gonna do a post break-in oil change soon.

I frankly enjoy the car even more than I expected I would. I am in love. lol

d0xic

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It drove like a dream. Did LA to PHX, PHX back to LA and LA to SF in the span of 4 days. 1,400 mile trip. It's broken in now. Had zero issues or complaints with the way it ran. I did take it gentle. Had my brother and my dad with me for different legs of the trip. So many good memories made. Gonna do a post break-in oil change soon.

I frankly enjoy the car even more than I expected I would. I am in love. lol

Nice!! That's super awesome~ Yea, I put about 2K miles during my drive from Ohio to Phx.
Definitely broken in, and enjoyed every mile thus far.

I've heard mixed things about the first oil change? Any particular reason for doing it outside of scheduled maintenance?

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice!! That's super awesome~ Yea, I put about 2K miles during my drive from Ohio to Phx.
Definitely broken in, and enjoyed every mile thus far.

I've heard mixed things about the first oil change? Any particular reason for doing it outside of scheduled maintenance?
well, here on these forums, Iā€™ve read some say get that first oil change right after break-in, and others say nah wait. I figure, it canā€™t hurt to change the oil now, so why not. No downside that I see in doing it. I did the same oil change right after break-in with my previous car, a 2017 Toyota 86. Didnā€™t hurt that car. Iā€™d rather spend the extra and baby it than not. While Iā€™m at it, Iā€™m going to have the dealer instal some Toyota oem carbon mirror caps and Toyota oem locking lug nuts too. The Toyota carbon mirror caps are expensive compared to aftermarket options. But I like knowing they come from Toyota (silly, I know) and itā€™ll ensure it matches the other carbon weave pieces since my ride is a CF edition.

d0xic

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
well, here on these forums, Iā€™ve read some say get that first oil change right after break-in, and others say nah wait. I figure, it canā€™t hurt to change the oil now, so why not. No downside that I see in doing it. I did the same oil change right after break-in with my previous car, a 2017 Toyota 86. Didnā€™t hurt that car. Iā€™d rather spend the extra and baby it than not. While Iā€™m at it, Iā€™m going to have the dealer instal some Toyota oem carbon mirror caps and Toyota oem locking lug nuts too. The Toyota carbon mirror caps are expensive compared to aftermarket options. But I like knowing they come from Toyota (silly, I know) and itā€™ll ensure it matches the other carbon weave pieces since my ride is a CF edition.

Good call~ Thanks for sharing.
I'm lucky in that I got the exact same version of the Supra as you, cept that mine came with the CF side mirrors and lockinglugs port installed already. Just paid for it on the sticker :(

Nevertheless, it was exactly what I wanted. Such an amazing dream car.

Enjoy~

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good call~ Thanks for sharing.
I'm lucky in that I got the exact same version of the Supra as you, cept that mine came with the CF side mirrors and lockinglugs port installed already. Just paid for it on the sticker :(

Nevertheless, it was exactly what I wanted. Such an amazing dream car.

Enjoy~
love it! #CFBros lol

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hello! Just picked up my new daily 2021 on Tuesday with 9 miles on the ODO, and Iā€™ve already put 1200 miles on her. Iā€™m coming from a 550+ whp Golf R so definitely hoping to make some good power out of her. Unfortunately mineā€™s not tuneable so I have to wait for the unlock, but Iā€™ve been greatly enjoying her so far.

05F785A8-4992-4C89-A840-C5A24C668974.jpeg

E073CB30-CC3D-4019-8E54-34B29C411BC9.jpeg
BE6C7B6A-5F67-4DC9-861D-A5358BCAB2F6.jpeg
Eww yucky yellow

Karacticus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Supra
Hello--new to group and Supra ownership!

Just picked up my 2022 -CF at the beginning of the month, trading my 2015 i8 for the car. Hoping I'm not deluding myself and that I'm healthy enough to get back to road course HPDEs like I did with my 2007 Z4 Coupe!

Hope to have the car out to places like Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Autobahn, Grattan and RPM next season-- who knows, maybe the new Ozark Raceway track.

In Iowa, I'm centrally located-- all the road course tracks are a minimum of four hours away :confused:

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
New member here, just recently bought my A91 Refraction loving the color!

Coming from Hondas & Mitsubishi this is a breath of fresh air!

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what can be done with the A90 platform.

416681DF-3536-40E9-AFE7-CA51C8B5754E.jpeg
Congrats on your new car! Enjoy and have fun! The Supra is a great car
Sponsored