ginsuown

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Nissan 350z, 2007 Honda Civic
Looks good, minus the ugly BMW mirrors.
Bespoke mirrors would be awesome! But in this render they don't actually look too bloated like in some previous pictures. Not as cool as some special mirrors... but they're not bad imo.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I thought the placement of the Supra badge looked a little odd in some of the review pics, but after seeing it in full color it doesn't look to bad.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the placement of the Supra badge looked a little odd in some of the review pics, but after seeing it in full color it doesn't look to bad.
This render doesn’t have the ‘toyota’ in the rear badge. That is in the real car and it makes it busy in that section. Without the ‘toyota’ I think it’ll look clean as shown in the render. Easy fix though.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
This render doesn’t have the ‘toyota’ in the rear badge. That is in the real car and it makes it busy in that section. Without the ‘toyota’ I think it’ll look clean as shown in the render. Easy fix though.
Good thing is that US spec Toyotas don't have the "TOYOTA" badges anymore.

Last edited:

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
be ready with the dental floss and goo gone boys and girls, cause that supra badge in back is gonna be coming off real quick!

Jeff Lange

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AE86, GSE21
North American and Japanese cars won't have the Toyota nameplate. The other guys can pop that bad boy off.

Jeff

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Bespoke mirrors would be awesome! But in this render they don't actually look too bloated like in some previous pictures. Not as cool as some special mirrors... but they're not bad imo.
Yes it would, especially something like the FT1. But at least the real thing will look slightly different from the Z4 according to both @lemetier and @A70TTR. Something about it looking similar to the styling of the Highlander, but scaled down to fit the A90. What I'm guessing that means is that the mirror itself is from BMW, but Toyota redesign the mirror cap to be more round to better match the curvy sheet metal.

masahiro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MR2
I dont know if its just me, but the front doesn't look quite right on this render. The rear does though.
Sponsored