New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnpunk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 GT350, 2014 FRS, 2014 GTR, 02 M3
Possible; but we can hardly confirm nor deny since the interior has been covered up mostly.
This post sums up why people are tired of your posts. You don't know the answer, and the question was directed towards A70 to begin with. Not you.

My post count after this post will be just 2. I don't have anything to contribute so I just read. It's frustrating getting an email notification about a new post on a thread only to see it's someone blogging about their thoughts when we're all here for concrete information and leaks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

chnco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKIV Toyota Supra, FC RX7, 360 Modena
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now and I registered today just to comment how irrelevant and useless aerons post are.

I actually am a mod on another Supra Forum

boodjohn

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW
Also, useless how toyota reps say the supra wont come in a manual but people are complaining/petitioning about it. Wierd how it works both ways, huh?

SS900

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Supra twin turbo
Most of the posts around here are on the useless end of things. Until the car will officially be out it’s pretty normal. There are different levels of excitement from different people as expected but there is a lot of ‘HOPE’ on these forums. I’ve never seen something like this before, a lot of rumors being passed as facts. I read this, I was told that, insider this, insider that. It’s Toyota’s fault for dragging this for as long as they have. Good thing Toyota doesn’t care about us since we represent such small number of actual buyers.

You want to get on the same page then ignore rumors and inside information. The facts will be out soon.

I think the older you get you have a better understanding of how things work in reality and the hype doesn’t pull the same strings it used to so it’s easier to see through the bs. Before anyone jumps all over anything I said, once again, it’s just my opinion.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Aeron/SS900, again reading the threads and finding out who some of the posters are on here, would do you both some good. There are some official sources, but you both too blind to see what's in front of you. A lot of info, that could be given to us, is not due to their NDA. I respect them for that and glad there are people that stick to what they say they will do.

Lexafer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Another great point that you completely missed. There will be nothing special about it this time, even in limited quantity run. It’s just a Z4 and 90% if not more of potential buyers will see it exactly like that. Even if all the rumors are right and the Supra is somewhat different, go ahead and try to tell it to those 90% of potential buyers who read all the articles that point out its a Z4 copy.
I don't understand where you are coming from SS900. You insist we wait for an official announcement and specifications yet you are already jumping to conclusions that the MKV is just a re-skinned Z4 despite different goals in mind from the respective companies.

Last edited:

Viselord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
If you want official facts to make judgement, then stop whining over every "speculation" or "rumour" (in your opinion) you come across. Stop getting drunk off hatorade, wait and be patient.

It's honestly really exhausting reading such posts.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.