OEM Audio+ High Resolution Audio Amp and Subwoofer

wfujay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Launch Edition #1455
I would talk to OEM Audio but they did all the measuring and tuning with the stock speakers. Changing the OEM speakers should require a different calibration.
Yes, I was going to talk to them before doing that, however these ETON's as well as the Bavsound speakers are both sold as kits that can be dropped into the car with the stock amp and gain some improvements without the need for DSP recalibration. You would think that if they will improve the audio quality of the stock speakers with a shitty calibration, they could potentially improve the sound quality of a better calibration on the stock speakers.

In any case, I'm fully aware that this could create a detrimental effect, which is why I am considering a before and after comparison. If it sounds worse than the stock speakers, I would simply swap them back in. Anyway, it was just an idea. We'll see where it goes. Maybe I can be the guinea pig for the forums in the pursuit of audio perfection. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
If it's better than the OEM system which ain't too bad after you do the mods listed in this forum.......I just can't wait to here this system....plus 60 mins to install it...sounds good to me.....I hope it sounds bad to the bone!
I just ordered the OEM sub. Ricky of OEM stated that I have 30 days to test and if not pleased with system that I can return. System should arrive mid August.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
OK my OEM Audio+ system should ship today/tomorrow. Given the OEM sub delete does anyone know of any low profile covers for the existing subs I can drop it. I've never been a fan of the big ass grills on the to begin with and since they are going to become unused I would like to clean things up there.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
This video's fuckin incredible

very, 'I just got off school and turned on the TV to "How It's Made" vibes

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Did the install today. Took about 90 minutes, maybe a bit less. Very easy and straight forward. All I can say is WOW! It really transformed the sound in the Supra. Well done OEM audio+, well done.

tta123

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2014 4Runner 1968 AMX
I also just installed the OEM Audio Plus system. It sounds 1000% times better than the stock system. It’s loud, the sub thumps and is filleting, and the sound stage sounds like it is in front of you. Take up very little trunk space and works through the head unit. So, if your looking fir audio options for your Supra. This one rocks!
1B08E79B-2B7D-4D30-BE4D-CE4EEF9830E7.jpeg

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
I've owned two so far and have this one pre-ordered. Have one in my son's tC and had one in my FRS. Customer service is top notch and sound purity is fantastic. They tried hard to utilize the current subs in the system but they couldn't get them to sound worth a shit. They are honest enough to say the jbls are perfectly fine for this system and no need to replace. I have trusted them and will again. For those who want their sub to bounce them down the road they should go custom. For those of us who can install the kit and enjoy the purity they tune their system and not hack the shit out of their car or factory harness etc the OEM guys nail shit. No dis to the custom guys but bashing something they haven't bought they can lick the sweat from my butthole.
that last part of the sentence LMFAO..... love it

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
$1,500 price point and I'm in. $2,500+ and I can have a custom audio shop build and install a nicer system.
When is your custom setup scheduled to start?

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I also just installed the OEM Audio Plus system. It sounds 1000% times better than the stock system. It’s loud, the sub thumps and is filleting, and the sound stage sounds like it is in front of you. Take up very little trunk space and works through the head unit. So, if your looking fir audio options for your Supra. This one rocks!
1B08E79B-2B7D-4D30-BE4D-CE4EEF9830E7.jpeg
Second this. Absolutely love mine.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
From a drop in easy to install stand point this would be a my choice as well, but the bass was my concern. I guess I'm a bass head and like to feel the music as well.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
When is your custom setup scheduled to start?
As if that has anything to do with the value you are getting for $2,500.00+.... This system is enticing but overpriced. When pricing a product in a market, you must consider what alternatives customers will have and select a price point where most customers will see value. Not very many of these will sell for $3k or even $2,500. I would suggest whoever is making these find a way to cut some production costs without giving up too much quality to bring the price in somewhere between $1,500-$1,800. At that price point many more potential buyers will see comparative value and follow through with a purchase.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As if that has anything to do with the value you are getting for $2,500.00+.... This system is enticing but overpriced.
It's not overpriced in the least. Everything is fully plug and play. You can no doubt piece something together but for what it is/does it is not overpriced. That's your opinion.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
It's not overpriced in the least. Everything is fully plug and play. You can no doubt piece something together but for what it is/does it is not overpriced. That's your opinion.
Your thoughts on this product not being overpriced is also just your opinion. Lets the sales numbers speak for themselves.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And the fact that you think it is not overpriced is also just your opinion. Lets the sales numbers speak for themselves.
OEM Audio + has been banging out plug and play systems for multiple vehicles/brands for years. They don't need your approval see positive sales numbers.
Sponsored