Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Again, ole school technique,all the V-8ā€™s back in the day came with either 1-2
Of these on the valve covers, and the PCV was connected directly to the air filter housing.....ah, the oleā€™ days?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Again, ole school technique,all the V-8ā€™s back in the day came with either 1-2
Of these on the valve covers, and the PCV was connected directly to the air filter housing.....ah, the oleā€™ days?
Currently building a small block mopar with my dad and that's exactly what it has. The valve covers are baffled, like the vargas oil cap, so there's no real concern of getting oil everywhere.

Last edited:

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Nice Video mate.
The shop link for this video offers the product at a price at $79 which is cheaper than the other one at $129. sure does look like these products are the same.
this is not THE breather made for the supra. I posted this more for the concept of what is going on here and also to pose the question- could oil be coming into the intake system not via tha PCV or CCV but through that alternate air connection if one should exist? (which would make sense that one does because the car still runs at idle when the throttle is closed), under high pressure could oil be pushed up through there.

If you choose to add a breather, like explained, I would go for one made for the car instead of a universal one and make sure it has a check valve (also denoted as one way).

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Currently building a small block mopar with my dad and that's exactly what it has. The valve covers are baffled, like the vargas oil cap, so there's no real concern of getting oil everywhere.
Did you ever get yours or are they still on backorder?