Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

Nytrajin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger GT, GR Supra
Because Garrett turbos use Mar M 918 alloy, which is heavy and slow. They're quality turbos but the Mar M metallurgy certainly hurts their spool.

Anyways, I'll be on a plane tomorrow to visit with Remnant Performance. We're going to finish the install on the GAMMA port injection+manifold, install a Motiv, install a Vader Solutions LPFP, and slap on the second round of turbo production candidates. I'll be there Apr 18-21. If everything goes well, we'll do some dyno runs with the turbo, turbo + manifold, and turbo + manifold + corn.
But shoots flames reliably :flame:
Sponsored

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Do we know if their manifold option is really going to be around the price range they're advertising?

https://remnantperformance.com/prod...ma-system-for-the-a90-mkv-toyota-supra-gr-3-0

If so, really hoping these guys perform as well as they've been hyping their brand up to.

Fingers crossed I guess, hopefully we get results next week
I can confirm: yes. I helped co-develop the manifold and port injection, but have no involvement on their turbo. The price is the price. What you see is what you will get. Our costs are complete.

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Saw on their instagram that they ran out of fueling at 18psi and spools faster than the Pure800. Wonder how this does against the DAW since that seems to be the main turbo people are going with soon.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Saw on their instagram that they ran out of fueling at 18psi and spools faster than the Pure800. Wonder how this does against the DAW since that seems to be the main turbo people are going with soon.
We'll know next week, or maybe the week after that.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
What's wrong with a proven reliable turbo such as a Garrett exactly? Also can't seem to figure out why anyone would swap out a Garrett configured kit for something of mystery quality as far as b58 snail's go :hmm:.
That's exactly why I decided to go with the Garret because it's proven and reliable but the spool and power potential is not the best. At least compared to
It's the 18th...

giphy.gif
They are installing the turbo, intake manifold, lpfp, and wiring up the motiv reflex already. They have until the 21st to get the testing.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
That's exactly why I decided to go with the Garret because it's proven and reliable but the spool and power potential is not the best. At least compared to

They are installing the turbo, intake manifold, lpfp, and wiring up the motiv reflex already. They have until the 21st to get the testing.
Itā€™s absolutely hilarious people are talking shit on Garrett turbos in a thread about a vapor ware turbo that has been hyped for two years with zero information.

Wasnā€™t the turbo and manifold installed three months ago? This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Here is an idea. Stop hyping shit for years until you actually have data and a product. Itā€™s odd that remnants of the past arenā€™t even here and itā€™s some randos hyping everything instead.

Nytrajin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger GT, GR Supra
Itā€™s absolutely hilarious people are talking shit on Garrett turbos in a thread about a vapor ware turbo that has been hyped for two years with zero information.

Wasnā€™t the turbo and manifold installed three months ago? This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Here is an idea. Stop hyping shit for years until you actually have data and a product. Itā€™s odd that remnants of the past arenā€™t even here and itā€™s some randos hyping everything instead.
Data coming next week lol.

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
If you actually sought out information thereā€™s a lot of it. Itā€™s just not spoon fed to you every day. Remnant has been great about keeping us informed. At least those that will actually buy the product and not sit on the forums and talk crap. Itā€™s weekly updates about the development. We get photos along the way, videos, progress updates, issues and solutions, time to fix the issues, and whatever other info we ask for. Iā€™ve never had more information from a company on a product in development.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
If you actually sought out information thereā€™s a lot of it. Itā€™s just not spoon fed to you every day. Remnant has been great about keeping us informed. At least those that will actually buy the product and not sit on the forums and talk crap. Itā€™s weekly updates about the development. We get photos along the way, videos, progress updates, issues and solutions, time to fix the issues, and whatever other info we ask for. Iā€™ve never had more information from a company on a product in development.
Uh huh. Another rando. If you are talking about their instagram account, same story.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I mean I suppose they could just release it now and give us a high quality product.. like the CTS kit.. hehe. :(
Sponsored