Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
Anyone independent installed and tuned one of these yet? Maybe in two weeks?

funny-memes.gif
haha does Keith count? He has his own company, lives in Georgia not NC, is not compensated in any way. We have comparable results on two different cars in two different locations from two separate companies.

We did all the dyno’s on the same dyno as all the fastest Supra’s in the world (Phantasm in Raleigh, NC) so it validates the numbers. All those guys saw the cars run down the track live in person etc.

As far as customer results, turbo kits are in stock and we are just waiting on everyone’s turbos to come in before they head out the door.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
haha does Keith count? He has his own company, lives in Georgia not NC, is not compensated in any way. We have comparable results on two different cars in two different locations from two separate companies.

We did all the dyno’s on the same dyno as all the fastest Supra’s in the world (Phantasm in Raleigh, NC) so it validates the numbers. All those guys saw the cars run down the track live in person etc.

As far as customer results, turbo kits are in stock and we are just waiting on everyone’s turbos to come in before they head out the door.
I want to be clear that my question doesn't come from a place of questioning or criticism. I am just curious to see results and such from a range of differently setup cars. Would love to see this on a turny boi track car too!

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

I tell you what - you send me a kit "on the house", I'll test it out, and if all goes well we silence the doubters. I'm internet famous around these parts and I'm pretty sure they'll trust my results. ;)

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I want to be clear that my question doesn't come from a place of questioning or criticism. I am just curious to see results and such from a range of differently setup cars. Would love to see this on a turny boi track car too!
You should buy one and try it out. You are one of the turni boys and a trusted one at that.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
What are your goals? Pretty sure we can do anything they can do with our turbos. None of those top mounts or bottom mount setups are hitting 700ftlbs at just 3,700rpms. The 65 OMEGA’s maximum top end is limited due to the nature of this housing that was designed for road race cars. They have to stay in 4th gear and can’t downshift mid turn or is disrupts the car. They carry around 3,500 rpms through a corner so this current configuration gives them 700ftlbs of tq+ as soon as they give it gas. Even with maximum top end being limited with this current housing, it’s still a 9.X second car trapping 140+mph in the 1/4 mile. Our upcoming Drag Racing Turbine housing will sacrifice a bit of the spool for 150+whp in the top end for drag racers and the goal is high 8’s in the 1/4. That housing will be just about ~$300 and work with the existing turbo kit. Super easy swap that will take less than 2 hours from the time you lift the car until it’s back on the ground. All that said, I suspect many customer will end up staying with the current Road Racing housing given how instantaneously powerful it is.
My current goals are getting low 5 high 4 100-200km and low 700's whp

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My current goals are getting low 5 high 4 100-200km and low 700's whp
This will be easily doable. If you look at Keith’s 1/4 mile slip that I posted earlier, his car did 0-220km in 10.2 seconds with an easy launch. He’s making less power than my car at the moment and neither of us are turned up to maximum yet with the Road Race housing

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
This will be easily doable. If you look at Keith’s 1/4 mile slip that I posted earlier, his car did 0-220km in 10.2 seconds with an easy launch. He’s making less power than my car at the moment and neither of us are turned up to maximum yet with the Road Race housing

Hey Alec, i'm planning to buy the kit as well.

I'll likely be running on a 93 tune most of the time with the occasional E30 tank. Average temps in my area are 65-90. The car will be almost exclusively street driven with the occasional track roll race.

I'm wondering if the intake manifold is necessary, so in terms of cost efficacy, which one of the following from your website do you recommend for this application:

1695821035738.png

Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Alec, i'm planning to buy the kit as well.

I'll likely be running on a 93 tune most of the time with the occasional E30 tank. Average temps in my area are 65-90. The car will be almost exclusively street driven with the occasional track roll race.

I'm wondering if the intake manifold is necessary, so in terms of cost efficacy, which one of the following from your website do you recommend for this application:

1695821035738.png
Honored Bro! The RP GAMMA System is not necessary. You can run stock intake manifold just fine with the 65 OMEGA Turbo Kit.

That said, as far as the GAMMA System is concerned, it really comes down to what you are doing. The Stage 1 adds Port Injection with the PI plate and 1050cc injectors for $995 but for 93 octane, you don’t really need it. With E30/E40 fuel, you can definitely easily outpower the GDI injectors ability to flow fuel. On E40 700/700 is easy which you would need some sort of fueling for which could be handled by Stage 1. The Stage 2 (intake manifold and Phenolic Spacer) could then be purchased at a later date to sit on top of your existing Stage 1 PI plate and maximize your cooling. If your budget allows, you can go straight to the Full GAMMA System 1050 but again building to that level in stages is allowed without any penalty. It’s the same cost either way. We wanted to provide you true options without feeling the pressure to possibly overspend just to save a bit on a bundle. Finally, The Full GAMMA System - Circuit Race option is for the Road Race crowd in specific classes that only allow cooling without added fuel. It still comes with all the fuel lines and connections, just without the injectors.

I hope this helps!

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Anyone independent installed and tuned one of these yet? Maybe in two weeks?

funny-memes.gif
I have a friend who ordered the kit. I think it needs like another week or two to get ready and ship. If he's comfortable with me sharing the result I will.
Sponsored