Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
She’s alive 🤗, first start after Omega 65 install, hoping🤞to get a base BM3 tune and proper one from logs from Jordan Tuning tmr. Thx 🙏 @Thraxbert for the heads up on street pull and tune w/ no Dyno 💯 needed.

Since @Alec-RemnantPerformance ‘s YT video covered the install for 2-Port, I’ll be writing a post that will cover the differences & nuances between 2 vs. 6-Port install and anything else I can think of that would helpful to all the DIY installers here, that have little to no experience with installing a Turbo kit. Would say the space to work within a six port install became one of the top challenges.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Mine's up and running, too! No leaks or codes from the trans, turbo, Motiv, or LPFP. Waiting on a new set of O-rings for my transmission pan drain plug, and I think I'll be ready for a long test drive on Thursday or Friday after a quick bleed of the hot coolant circuit. Hoping to get a base map by the weekend so I can do a cruise with some homies.

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
First pulls after install and EWG recalibration w/ ISTA on base map from Jordan tuning originally for Pure800 I believe, IMO the T51R version sounds amazing (sound on 👍).

(My EWG drifted a bit during install, which I’ll cover in my write up, on how to avoid 💯)

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Any updates? Bunch of people got these and then nothing.

Truly interested in seeing real world 3rd party results.
Let’s bring it back! Results will be available in:
1701267662602.jpeg

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Bring it back?? It's not the McRib - two weeks never left!

When discussing the time it takes to get turbo results we need bring in our forum expert, @itsbassi . This man has a PHD, a THC, and an LSD in the Turbo Results field. What is your expert opinion, @itsbassi ?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
In all seriousness though. Would love to see some results. I’m starting to look at options after my Pure700…
I agree fr fr no cap. I really want to see results as well. I am leaning towards the Omega 65 in Jan/Feb, instead of a DAW. Seeing some results before then would be greatly appreciated.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
In all seriousness though. Would love to see some results. I’m starting to look at options after my Pure700…
I wish I could help on the results. I bought one but won't be driving till late spring. Plus the closest Dyno to me is 6 hours away so that won't be happening.

Edit: still only results I see are from Alec and his tester Keith, but It's only bowling results though. It seems super quick like you might really enjoy it on the track though. Check out remnant performance instagram for a couple more videos for their bowling results.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I wish I could help on the results. I bought one but won't be driving till late spring. Plus the closest Dyno to me is 6 hours away so that won't be happening.

Edit: still only results I see are from Alec and his tester Keith, but It's only bowling results though. It seems super quick like you might really enjoy it on the track though. Check out remnant performance instagram for a couple more videos for their bowling results.
I’ve seen all that. Looking for non vendor 3rd party results. In my experience, I’ve grown very weary of data published from people selling the actual product.

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Car runs great, first dyno tune session scheduled for tomorrow since turbo install, there was a solid two week scheduling wait time for live remote dyno with JordanTuning. Will try to update everyone as soon as I can.

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
They just posted a dyno video 738/780 still having some tuning things to clean up according to their post