Share your MY 2021 Deal!

woopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Mann Toyota in Kentucky has a tungsten 3.0 premium up for 51,600. They had a tunable nocturnal 21 for roughly the same that mysteriously teleported to my driveway last week. If anyone goes for it let em know the guy who bought the last Supra sent ya.
Sponsored

DatBassTho

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ram 1500
Mann Toyota in Kentucky has a tungsten 3.0 premium up for 51,600. They had a tunable nocturnal 21 for roughly the same that mysteriously teleported to my driveway last week. If anyone goes for it let em know the guy who bought the last Supra sent ya.
You got it?!? You bastard hahaha I was just talking my wife into going down with me to get it lol good for you man

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
2021 3.0 premium with driver assist package, cargo floor mat, and phone cord package with tinted windows (at dealership) msrp 57k got it for 51-52k before tax and title etc.....(they gave me 4-5 k more for my trade to get it down to that price)

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
Tried all month to get a deal on a 2021 in SoCal and it didn’t happen. Said screw it and went with a Carvana 2020 premium for 50.9k. Even gave dealers a second opportunity to lower their prices and I would cancel my Carvana order. I even offered to pay a little more just for convenience to pick up immediately on either a 2020 or 2021. They basically told me no and that I don’t understand value, and that they are confident someone will buy at their prices. Saved me ~3-5k so I’m still happy.

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
I'm surprised anyone is getting any deals right now. Just checked the inventory of one large dealer, and he had 2 new cars on the entire lot. Maybe they were hiding some so they didn't have to share, but seems like brand new vehicles of any desire are pretty scarce right now.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I'm surprised anyone is getting any deals right now. Just checked the inventory of one large dealer, and he had 2 new cars on the entire lot. Maybe they were hiding some so they didn't have to share, but seems like brand new vehicles of any desire are pretty scarce right now.
They’re probably here. ?

-RJM

9773A5D5-4651-4A5D-A9FB-262AAE393FE5.jpeg

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Just started talking to a few dealers in the New England area and Inventory is getting really tight for the color I want (Turbulence). Want a 2021 3.0 Premium with drivers assist. I found a dealer who would discount around $4600 off and they had 6 3.0’s in stock with my spec. 2 Turbulent/Grey, 1 Tungsten, 2 Black, 1 White. Well they sold both Turbulents and the Tungsten between Wed and Friday.

Back on the hunt for another Turbulent in my spec but it’s hard finding dealers who will discount over $2K or so, even though they’ve had the car over 120-200 days.

Found a dealer who is willing to play ball I think but will see over the next couple days. And the $750 rebate expires June 1st to anxious to see what happens there.

Sold my Camaro SS1LE to Vroom for $9K more than I paid for it out the door. This market is nuts.

ChicagoMKV

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0 Turbulence Grey
Just started talking to a few dealers in the New England area and Inventory is getting really tight for the color I want (Turbulence). Want a 2021 3.0 Premium with drivers assist. I found a dealer who would discount around $4600 off and they had 6 3.0’s in stock with my spec. 2 Turbulent/Grey, 1 Tungsten, 2 Black, 1 White. Well they sold both Turbulents and the Tungsten between Wed and Friday.

Back on the hunt for another Turbulent in my spec but it’s hard finding dealers who will discount over $2K or so, even though they’ve had the car over 120-200 days.

Found a dealer who is willing to play ball I think but will see over the next couple days. And the $750 rebate expires June 1st to anxious to see what happens there.

Sold my Camaro SS1LE to Vroom for $9K more than I paid for it out the door. This market is nuts.
Inflation is real and scary right now

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Inflation is real and scary right now
Yes but it’s more supply and demand than anything else. Camaro plant shut down in Feb and GM said it won’t reopen until Sep or October at the soonest. They don't have chips. I searched all of New England and only saw 2 other SS1LE‘s for sale and they were high mileage.

Delaers who normally have 200-300+ new cars on their lots have like 30-40 and used cars are the same.

Its just slim pickings. I bet the 2022 Supra gets delayed and inventory is next to nothing this summer.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Sharing my deal for anyone out there looking. hopefully this helps. I wanted a Black 3.0 Premium and obviously inventory is limited. I ended up with a GM demo 2021 Nocturnal black with 3,700 miles on it already. Was never punched or registered so still a "New" car.

**Forgot to mention....mine is a 6/20 build. :cool:***

MSRP: 57,214.00
Selling Price: $52,799 -$750 Rebate = $52,049

They also gave me full value for my car which played a factor in me being ok with the price as I truthfully think were we not in this idiotic car market I could've gotten it 1.5k below invoice. Every other dealer in my area had 5-9k over sticker or wouldnt budge from sticker, and the only other black one that was actually new was MSRP - $750 rebate and dealer didn't want to give me what I wanted for my car either, also their fees were higher. In short, other dealers (3 others) told me to pound sand when I wanted a discount, and these guys were not only reasonable but very easy to deal with.

Overall...fair deal IMO. At the end of the day I wanted the car in that color, they were my only other option within 200 miles.

Best of luck to anyone out there reading this. The car is truly fantastic, coming from M3s, M2s, Audis, Lexus, Subaru, Honda, etc... This is easily one of the best cars I've ever owned. The figures on paper do not do the car justice and after owning manual cars for 15 years I was finally ok with an auto as this one is really good....that being said if 2022,23 is a manual or comes with an S55 this thing will be up for sale. ??

Last edited:

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
Yes but it’s more supply and demand than anything else. Camaro plant shut down in Feb and GM said it won’t reopen until Sep or October at the soonest. They don't have chips. I searched all of New England and only saw 2 other SS1LE‘s for sale and they were high mileage.

Delaers who normally have 200-300+ new cars on their lots have like 30-40 and used cars are the same.

Its just slim pickings. I bet the 2022 Supra gets delayed and inventory is next to nothing this summer.
Hi Janet Yellen,

Please stop ignoring the obvious, prices on everything are rising.

Motorsports_3

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2016 Ram 2500
Wow, so they still had a tuneable new 21 on the lot?

Willow1308

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have lots of fun vechicles...
Have patience “grasshoppers” …worldwide auto production will ramp up …

No sense of overpaying for a temporary situation….

And be happy that used car prices are at such a premium …. that too will change dramatically …

Last edited:

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hi Janet Yellen,

Please stop ignoring the obvious, prices on everything are rising.
I understand that. But if you don't understand supply and demand I don't know what to tell you. My local Toyota dealer has 21 new vehicles on the lot right now. They usually have hundreds of new vehicles. It's so bad right now dealers are starting to layoff staff because there is nothing to sell. So yes, prices are up but supply is a huge part of that. Same with lumber. Same with chicken wings. When you have more demand than supply prices rise. When manufacturers cannot make goods dealers/stores have very limited inventory and buyers have to pay more.

It's economics 101.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have patience “grasshoppers …. worldwide auto production will ramp up …

No sense of overpaying for a temporary situation….

And be happy that used car prices are at such a premium …. that too will change dramatically …
Not to be doom and gloom but Intel and other chip manufacturers don't expect to be able to meet demand until 2023. Doesn't mean things won't improve, but 2021 will likely get worse before it gets better.
Sponsored