Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Grendel-13

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2015 BMW 435xi
Dealers with used Supras. Surprisingly there are a lot of used 2020 and even 2021s being traded with a few thousand miles on them. I have seen used 2020 Launch Editions with less then 1K miles on them. One 2021 only had 600 miles on it before it was traded.
Thanks, I was just wondering, because I was thinking the ones that let you drive them might a good dealer to go to for service.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Powaup

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Interesting.. What is your source for this? Wasn't sure if you work for a dealer or what not?
My friend is a sales manager for a dealership. He’s usually on point with stuff like this but I don’t have anything concret tho which why I still call it a “rumor”

OP
OP
Powaup

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Nov is only a few days away, we will know soon. It would not surprise me considering there are a lot of brand new left over 2020s with $3K-$5K incentives and 0% still unsold. Plus winter is here.
Dealers in snow state where covid is picking are probably willing to give out big deals

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Dealers in snow state where covid is picking are probably willing to give out big deals
It's not just Supras, I think most summer-only sports cars will be discounted more in the next few months for the usual seasonal reasons.

I agree with you about covid. I am in Chicago and covid is surging. Nearby WI, IN, IA, MI all have record covid numbers. IL is also going backwards, numbers are up. Business like restaurants and bars are required to close early again starting Friday. Some citie are requiring lock downs of restaurants and bars. Other business with large venues will probably need to follow? Same with the other states. I suspect the economy will be rocky again once business start shutting down again? That usually means toys will not sell like they normally do.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Thanks, I was just wondering, because I was thinking the ones that let you drive them might a good dealer to go to for service.
I wish that were true. It's really hit or miss? Some dealers definitely have better ratings then others. Maybe check into those with more positive ratings?

The problem is the Supra is a very low production car. Dealers might only get a small handful a year. The tech's won't see many so they will not know much about them. They will probably need to contact Toyota Tech Support and engineers who will probably contact BMW for some warranty related issues. Hopefully there are not many issues. It would suck if BMW dilutes Toyota's legendary reliability. At least it's possible to buy a Toyota backed extended warranty for a discount for anyone interested?

Grendel-13

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2015 BMW 435xi
I wish that were true. It's really hit or miss? Some dealers definitely have better ratings then others. Maybe check into those with more positive ratings?

The problem is the Supra is a very low production car. Dealers might only get a small handful a year. The tech's won't see many so they will not know much about them. They will probably need to contact Toyota Tech Support and engineers who will probably contact BMW for some warranty related issues. Hopefully there are not many issues. It would suck if BMW dilutes Toyota's legendary reliability. At least it's possible to buy a Toyota backed extended warranty for a discount for anyone interested?
I bought the extended warranty for mine. My first service was fine, the dealer I bought it from has a big used car lot and get some used BMW's to sell. It has two mechanics certified to work on Supra.
Best thing to do is schedule appointment ahead of time so they mechanic is available. I would not plan on waiting for the car. Mine took about 3 hours.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
I bought the extended warranty for mine. My first service was fine, the dealer I bought it from has a big used car lot and get some used BMW's to sell. It has two mechanics certified to work on Supra.
Best thing to do is schedule appointment ahead of time so they mechanic is available. I would not plan on waiting for the car. Mine took about 3 hours.
I also would buy a extended warrany if I planned on keeping it beyond the normal warranty. Can you PM me the dealer? Thanks!

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
My friend is a sales manager for a dealership. He’s usually on point with stuff like this but I don’t have anything concret tho which why I still call it a “rumor”
Nice, totally understand. Be interesting to see what it ends up being.

TexasMKV

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium
How much was the shipping in a enclosed trailer?
It was around $1300 (tipping, broker fees was $125) but that was from OH to GA which is an unusual route. I went with Exotic Auto Transport (Wes who posted on YT)

Andy

First Name
Andy D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner,Highlander,Toyota supra A91
Finally pulled the trigger today and picked myself a nocturnal 2021 3.0 premium for $52k

Congrats! only deal I've been able to find in southern California is $500 below Msrp for a 3.0 premium white

Lucky562

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Congrats! only deal I've been able to find in southern California is $500 below Msrp for a 3.0 premium white
Its hard because each deaership is different I bought mine in New Jersey

Andy

First Name
Andy D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4runner,Highlander,Toyota supra A91
Its hard because each deaership is different I bought mine in New Jersey

how hard was it for you to get them down to that price?

Kevinoneil8912

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, ‘17 GTR, 2019 M2C
Just got a call from my sales guy at Dealer. First day of the sales month... Toyota is offering a 1500 rebate on the 2021 Supra. I don’t know if it’s specific to the Supra but the rebate applies to this car. Posted in the A91 thread as well. Sorry for the double post. Hope this helps someone
Sponsored