Share your MY 2021 Deal!

jordanc

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Premium Turbulence Gray | '19 Mazda CX-9
Approaching 1 month of searching and its rough in SoCal. Lowest I could get so far is 53.8k (59k OTD).

Hoping that end of month and memorial day can loosen things up.
Oh good thought on waiting for memorial day. I'm searching now too and I feel like it's the absolute worst time to be doing so. I can't even get a 2.0 w/ safety and tech below 49K OTD.
Sponsored

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Oh good thought on waiting for memorial day. I'm searching now too and I feel like it's the absolute worst time to be doing so. I can't even get a 2.0 w/ safety and tech below 49K OTD.
Yep, I'm waiting for memorial day too; but in reality, with the current shortage situation going on, just makes it an awful time to buy vehicle's new or used. In a 300 mile radius, no Toyota dealership is budging on their Supra price even if their Supra has been sitting on their lots for weeks now.

I honestly don't think things will normalize until late 21 or early 22

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Local Seattle dealership prices are really bad - I think I am going to order from out of state and have it shipped... for those that have gone this route and had a good experience, do you mind posting or DM'ing me where you bought from and what shipping company you used?

Thanks!!
Not sure if youā€™re still looking. But Iā€™m in the Seattle area and flew to Iowa to get a good deal on one lol ?

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
Yep, I'm waiting for memorial day too; but in reality, with the current shortage situation going on, just makes it an awful time to buy vehicle's new or used. In a 300 mile radius, no Toyota dealership is budging on their Supra price even if their Supra has been sitting on their lots for weeks now.

I honestly don't think things will normalize until late 21 or early 22
Totally agree.

The next idea I have for getting the numbers I want is taking advantage of the fact that dealerships really need used cars right now since production is low.

So for me Iā€™m willing to take a new 2021 Premium 3.0 for ~50k (~55k OTD) and the lowest they willl go is 52k. Well maybe if they can give me an extra 1-2k on my trade in to cover that difference Iā€™ll be solid.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Not sure if youā€™re still looking. But Iā€™m in the Seattle area and flew to Iowa to get a good deal on one lol ?
Nah I'm good, was able to get a pretty decent deal from Toyota of Bellingham.

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
Yup still waiting here for a deal on a base 3.0...hoping to get one for 44-46k range before tax title and fees willing to ship it
...till then..the search continues

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
Toyota needs to announce their Memorial Day incentives. Would be awesome for 0% financing or something.

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Roughly $3,000 off MSRP + the $1500 incentive, which got it very close to my target of 52K. Out the door obviously quite a bit higher due to WA state sales tax, but no avoiding that.

Didn't end up trading in my 2010 370Z - planning to sell privately as the used market is very good right now.
Hi there, I am in the market of 3.0 premium in the Seattle area as well. My zip is 98107/98109.

Do you mind sharing your Licensing/Registration/Tag total amount? DMV website is pretty confusing with all fees in pieces. My friend got Tesla 3 and MX5 are around 450-550+ so I guess it's around 500-800? Documentation fee is capped at 150 and most dealers do 150 I guess?

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Hi there, I am in the market of 3.0 premium in the Seattle area as well. My zip is 98107/98109.

Do you mind sharing your Licensing/Registration/Tag total amount? DMV website is pretty confusing with all fees in pieces. My friend got Tesla 3 and MX5 are around 450-550+ so I guess it's around 500-800? Documentation fee is capped at 150 and most dealers do 150 I guess?
$814.75 total paid to gov't agencies according to the paperwork.

Honestly, I am not even sure I understand the exact breakdown on it. The line item says:
LICENSE $188.75 / MONORA $623.00 / ARBITR $3.00

jordanc

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Premium Turbulence Gray | '19 Mazda CX-9
I'm currently in conversation on a 3.0 prem with driver assist for 55K OTD. I've got to fly from ATL to NY to get it though. What do you all think about that deal?

BuyHighSellLow

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Premium, MK6 Jetta
I'm currently in conversation on a 3.0 prem with driver assist for 55K OTD. I've got to fly from ATL to NY to get it though. What do you all think about that deal?
With current pricing/incentives and inventory issues, that looks like the one of the best prices to me.

I assume with your travel and other expenses you'll spend a total of 55.5-56ish?

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Honestly, I am not even sure I understand the exact breakdown on it. The line item says:
Thank you for sharing!
Looks pretty clean deal. My friend said his Mazda dealer trying to double-dip 150 docu fee in the gov/licensing fee and he got it removed at the finance office by walking out and get invited back by the general manager. I hope WA has a fee calculator just like the CA DMV.

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Do you mind sharing what other dealers you have visited and how price look like at each one of them? I start shopping for a red 3.0 this weekend appreciate your thought.

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Lake City Toyota has a great deal on a red 3.0 for you. ?

-RJM

EB2486B9-DE83-4C85-AACC-78B9F12E32F8.jpeg
Yes, I saw that from prev thread!!! Well, it's the closest dealer. Seems like they're planning to keep it forever in the showroom solet's see if they even allow test drive without signing more than one simple test drive agreement.
Sponsored