Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Yes, I saw that from prev thread!!! Well, it's the closest dealer. Seems like they're planning to keep it forever in the showroom solet's see if they even allow test drive without signing more than one simple test drive agreement.
Not many deals in the Seattle area, you might be able to score something for Memorial day weekend.

Check Michaels Toyota in Bellevue they have a few red 3.0’s

-RJM
Sponsored

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Not many deals in the Seattle area, you might be able to score something for Memorial day weekend.

-RJM
Looks like the current offer is 750 cash back + 2.9% 60months until June so I doubt if any differences between this week and Memorial day. I just start the process no rush to close a deal so yeah.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition

-RJM
I wouldn’t recommend going to Michael’s in Bellevue. They don’t deserve your business. When I was shopping for mine, they were my first trip as they had a red Launch Edition I was seriously considering getting. The car was listed as having 5,929 miles (in fact, it still is). It actually has around 6,500 miles when I went to test drive it which was the first red flag.

They were huge pricks when it came to negotiating. They absolutely refused to budge on price even when I pointed out there were much better deals on lower mileage LE’s in surrounding areas. I’m a younger guy so they likely were trying to take advantage of me by saying “how much of a steal” the price is, and all the work the dealer had added to it to justify the high asking price. They ended up admitting they were asking so much more because “we’re in the backyard of Amazon and Microsoft, somebody is going to pay this price for the car if you don’t”. Also, the LE they have in stock used to be the owner’s so I wouldn’t be surprised if he beat it to hell before putting it up for sale. The owner also called me directly a few days after my test drive trying to close me on the deal for $200 below asking ? /endrant lol

Anyway, I ended up flying to Iowa to get my Launch Edition for $49k OTD with ~3k miles and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Who knows, maybe they might budge on price now considering they’ve been trying to sell it since last September lmao.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
I wouldn’t recommend going to Michael’s in Bellevue. They don’t deserve your business. When I was shopping for mine, they were my first trip as they had a red Launch Edition I was seriously considering getting. The car was listed as having 5,929 miles (in fact, it still is). It actually has around 6,500 miles when I went to test drive it which was the first red flag.

They were huge pricks when it came to negotiating. They absolutely refused to budge on price even when I pointed out there were much better deals on lower mileage LE’s in surrounding areas. I’m a younger guy so they likely were trying to take advantage of me by saying “how much of a steal” the price is, and all the work the dealer had added to it to justify the high asking price. They ended up admitting they were asking so much more because “we’re in the backyard of Amazon and Microsoft, somebody is going to pay this price for the car if you don’t”. Also, the LE they have in stock used to be the owner’s so I wouldn’t be surprised if he beat it to hell before putting it up for sale. The owner also called me directly a few days after my test drive trying to close me on the deal for $200 below asking ? /endrant lol

Anyway, I ended up flying to Iowa to get my Launch Edition for $49k OTD with ~3k miles and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Who knows, maybe they might budge on price now considering they’ve been trying to sell it since last September lmao.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the battery was completely dead when I went for my test drive. No one around knew how to jump the car (or even open the hood) so I had to wait almost an hour for them to call someone into the dealer that actually knew anything about Supra’s. They really don’t know what they’re doing lol

ChieriOgata

First Name
Chieri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

???Thanks for your story, Michael in Bellevue is 2nd deal I plan to visit. I am using my google voice number, these dealers are spoiled with big tech buyers.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Toyota of Lake City seemed like a joke, I disliked just about everything about the place - "Market adjustment" on prices, wouldn't discuss pricing over email and the usual sketchy, dealership atmosphere.

Michaels was OK when I went there. They let me test drive right away (its sad that this is something that isn't a given at other places). Michaels pulled some typical dealership crap around whether PPF and/or Tint was "optional" or not, but overall at end of day they seemed willing to sell for MSRP, which was a step up from Lake City.

Toyota of Bellingham was great from start to finish though. It does look like they have another Turbulence Gray in stock (or transit) now too. https://www.toyotaofbellingham.com/...21-toyota-supra-3-0-premium-WZ1DB0C00MW044012 Given the chip shortage and market demand on cars, it is hard to say if they will still sell for less than MSRP, but may be worth a shot.

Jacob (their internet sales manager) is who helped me, and he was happy to negotiate price over email before I drove up to complete the sale.

I guess it's worth calling out, but Toyota of Bellingham does do a VIN etching security thing that adds like $200 to the cost. Not something I would likely option myself but overall not a big deal.

EDIT: OH I forgot about Burien Toyota: they are in the Costco Auto Purchasing Program (which has fixed, no haggle discount prices). Once connected to them through that program, they basically said "There is no discount for the Supra" which appears to be in violation of the program.

Narwahl

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gti
Oh, and I forgot to mention the battery was completely dead when I went for my test drive. No one around knew how to jump the car (or even open the hood) so I had to wait almost an hour for them to call someone into the dealer that actually knew anything about Supra’s. They really don’t know what they’re doing lol
Dealer I went to had the same issue! They couldn’t find the negative terminal ?

SUPRA90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR SUPRA A91
If you’re having a hard time finding a good deal on a 2021, check the “members marketplace” in here for low mileage used ‘21’s...shameless plug. ?

strohw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 X3M, 2009 987.2, 2021 Supra
Finally! Drove 300+ miles to get a new 3.0 Premium Turbulence Grey w/ Assist package (honestly haven't seen one without this package) from Pennsylvania.

53k OTD and 1.99% 60months through my own Bank.
Nice

Motorsports_3

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2016 Ram 2500
Finally! Drove 300+ miles to get a new 3.0 Premium Turbulence Grey w/ Assist package (honestly haven't seen one without this package) from Pennsylvania.

53k OTD and 1.99% 60months through my own Bank.
Do you mind sharing the dealer info and sales person? I’m looking to get a deal like that.
You could PM me if you prefer

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Do you mind sharing the dealer info and sales person? I’m looking to get a deal like that.
You could PM me if you prefer
I'll PM you details so that we don't go too off topic in this thread.

For those wondering it was at Toyota Fitzgerald in Chambersburg, PA [though I did get the last and only one they had ;)]

Hitman84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
MSRP: 56,680
Dealer Discount: 3,536
Rebates: 750
Financing institution: Local Credit Union
Interest rate: 2.94 84 months

Got 30,400 on trade of a 2019 Dodge Challenger AWD with 25k miles, they basically matched a carmax offer I had.

Signed papers last night. Pick it up sometime next week.

ATrn

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0, 24 Camry TRD, 23 IS350
Hey guys im shopping for a 2.0 supra with the safety pack in Texas. I currently have a quote of 47k otd with the 2.9 apr which is around 44k before taxes is this a good deal?

Thanks
Sponsored