Share your MY 2021 Deal!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Man this thread is making me feel really good about getting mine in March. Crazy how there are no more deals.

Last edited:

Omega

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic Sir 2000, Honda CRV 2018
In this market, I'd call that a win for sure.
Definitely felt good. We drove down to the dealership 200 miles away, they opened with a 5k markup. Told them straight away that im not taking it with a markup. Cant wait to pick it up next week.

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Man this thread is making me feel really good about getting mine in March. Crazy how there are no more deals.

View attachment 51146
Me too - $6500 off last November. Could have gotten even better deal but didn't know it. $51,000 for a $57,500 MSRP was my first offer. Salesman called me back in less than two minutes with a yes. And I thought I was coming in low - I wish I'd started at like $47,000...

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Me too - $6500 off last November. Could have gotten even better deal but didn't know it. $51,000 for a $57,500 MSRP was my first offer. Salesman called me back in less than two minutes with a yes. And I thought I was coming in low - I wish I'd started at like $47,000...
Ya, I'm with you. 6700 off sticker and I didn't have to haggle on the price. Would have been 15 min at the dealer but they "forgot" to program the nav. Seems like a common occurrence though.

Last edited:

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
All of the sudden I no longer feel bad for paying MSRP LOL
haha. Theyā€™re pretty rare these days from what Iā€™ve heard. Actually got a call from Lexus about my NX. They gave me
some credit back because it had gotten up in value quite a bit (itā€™s not completely paid off).

Iā€™m guessing they were trying to get me to trade it in.?

right now is prob the best time to sell a used car. since the inflated for used cars hit around 49% at its peak (itā€™s gone down a bit since that last inflation report).

I know I could easily sell my Supra for profit around here but I donā€™t wanna! ?

Hopefully, this will be a sports car that I actually keep for a while. The last few didnā€™t last very long and they didnā€™t have any new sports cars worth buying imo. Plus, Iā€™m notorious for not keeping cars very long

FD RX7: had it for a year. Sold it bc insurance dropped me.

MKIV Supra: Barely a year. Some dummy tried to pass me on the turning lane when I was turning and t-boned it.

S2000 AP1: had it for 2 years then got married and planned on having a kid so sold it.

98 Integra Type-R: actually kept this one for a few years. Put 120k miles on it and sold it. DIRT Fā€™in cheap too! That deal still pisses me off. Sold it for $7k in 05. Now theyā€™re selling for quite a bit more from what I heard. Mine was #105 in the US with AC. Championship white. This was before the yellow version came out.

hoping to keep the sup for at least 5 years or so. My daughter loves the thing. She calls it her daddyā€™s Mickey roadster racer. (Sheā€™s 2) ?

I kinda want to keep it and eventually give it to her when she turns 16. But I know what I did with cars when I was 16.. ?

Hell, if anyone in NC needs a good deal on a Supra, let me know. Iā€™ll gladly call my salesman and see if I can get someone else that same deal.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Damn. I guess they were able to push them out before the 2022. I do see some here in LA. The dealerships by my house still have a few but the markups are massive.

I really get surprised when I read people get it for either MSRP or some on here saying they get it for
Culver City was trying to get me to pay close to 80k for one, and looks like they sold two so I don't know who paid that amount. :X
Culver City has a red 2.0 for $49,070.
Longo Toyota in El Monte doesnā€™t charge over MSRP. They donā€™t have any in stock right now. They are the largest Toyota dealer in California. Jimmy Phan is the digital Sales Manager. 626-580-6000. I emailed him about putting a deposit down on a 2022
GR86

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Culver City has a red 2.0 for $49,070.
Longo Toyota in El Monte doesnā€™t charge over MSRP. They donā€™t have any in stock right now. They are the largest Toyota dealer in California. Jimmy Phan is the digital Sales Manager. 626-580-6000. I emailed him about putting a deposit down on a 2022
GR86
Do not ever buy from Culver City. Unless you wanna support people who make the Supra enter the 72-75k range.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do not ever buy from Culver City. Unless you wanna support people who make the Supra enter the 72-75k range.
That would explain why its been on their site for so long. Longo is trustworthy. I bought a car from them before.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
That would explain why its been on their site for so long. Longo is trustworthy. I bought a car from them before.
Also real talk when I went to check the cars out before I knew their cost, there was a Red 3.0 out there all hard core covered in dirt. Had gum smeared across the window as well.

I get that these cars are always outside, but at least keep them clean for customers.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also real talk when I went to check the cars out before I knew their cost, there was a Red 3.0 out there all hard core covered in dirt. Had gum smeared across the window as well.

I get that these cars are always outside, but at least keep them clean for customers.
Gross. That would be a hard no for me, even if the price were reasonable.

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
Just purchased my 2021 3.0 Premium w/ driver assist for $56,845 MSRP (no add-ons) from Toyota Marin and had it shipped down privately to San Diego. Paid cash, $62k OTD.

I called pretty much every single dealer and their mom in Southern California with a 3.0 Premium listing and everyone either had markups or "the car is in transit from port" AKA they don't have a car. Had 2-3 sales guys say their 2022 car was due for arrival Sep. 7 and Sep. 13; none of the cars have shown up. They won't take deposits on those either because they don't actually know if/when they'll be getting a car.

Not a great time to be buying a Supra in SoCal, but maybe once 2022s make it out of port there will be less dealer BS. SoCal always sucks anyways for sports car buying anyway lol
Sponsored