SPIED: Mystery Toyota Supra Spotted Testing - 2025 GRMN Model?

What do you guys think we're looking at?

• GRMN

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • Facelift / Minor Refresh

Votes: 55 23.1%
  • Special / Final Edition

Votes: 138 58.0%

• Total voters

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
Manuals also have the parking sensors if they have the right package.
I think he was referring to the adaptive cruise control module in the side grill. Manuals do not come with that no matter what options. I’m fully loaded premium and no adaptive cruise.
Sponsored

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
You think the Morizo is RS level over the GR Corolla Circuit? How is that? Spoiler: it’s not.

Unless you are trying to say over the normal non-GR Corolla which doesn’t apply here at all.
The amount of stiffening on the chassis, different suspension, different gear sets, twice the amount of welding...the ideology and philosophy behind the Morizo is absolutely RS like (totally not in the direction of a Porsche 911 Carrera S)...its a rally inspired car and not a high speed track weapon so no hardcore aero was developed for the car.

The GRMN Supra is a high-speed track weapon so bigger aero is expected. If you can't read into the context of a GRMN then keep quiet until the thing appears instead of harping what it should not be.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The GRMN Supra is a high-speed track weapon so bigger aero is expected. If you can't read into the context of a GRMN then keep quiet until the thing appears instead of harping what it should not be.
You might want to look in the mirror. "high speed track weapon" that you know nothing about.

Enjoy your speculation. I really hope you get your Toyota GT3RS. You won't, but I hope you do. Look forward to you crying about how your uncle could build something better for cheaper and that the wing should be taller so you can put your soda on it while you wax poetic in a Burger King parking lot with a bunch of boys.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I think he was referring to the adaptive cruise control module in the side grill. Manuals do not come with that no matter what options. I’m fully loaded premium and no adaptive cruise.
He said the lack of it means manual, which I corrected as not true. Again, people should inform themselves more.

Autos also do not have it, depending on trim/option level.

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
You might want to look in the mirror. "high speed track weapon" that you know nothing about.

Enjoy your speculation. I really hope you get your Toyota GT3RS. You won't, but I hope you do. Look forward to you crying about how your uncle could build something better for cheaper.
It's you crying over here, Porche CS Supra? Get out of here

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
How long you guys gonna keep this delusion of piss and wind? its been years from the very beggining since the first model year “next year grmn is coming“
Unlike before there's a rest mule running around the track. Even if it is only a B58, this is the first time the car has had any mechanical upgrades outside of moving over to a 6 port engine.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I die inside a little more every time someone mentions the S58 and how much they want and/or think this car should have it. It makes no sense. In any universe, parallel timeline, or mental patient's mind. No sense. Regardless of the angle you look from; cost, weight, complexity, sound, specific output, tunability, blah blah blah. NO. FUCKING. SENSE.

EVER.

Buy an S58 in a crate, and cram it up your comical cornhole

Last edited: