Sport Plus mode activated but benefits?

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I'm not going to bother going back through this thread from where i left off but over the last week or so, i've been using Sport rather than Sport+ and i honestly think the transmission shifts are a lot faster in regular Sport. As someone previously mentioned, Toyota tuned for that profile and not Sport+, so at the end of the day, my conclusion is that i think Sport is better. Just sharing my two cents and observations.
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys, my son just turned 15 and I was wondering if you think a used Miata would be a good car for him to learn on. He wants to learn how to drive a stick, which I think is great. If so, what year would be good to look at? How are the clutch mechanisms on the older Miatas? Can they withstand the abuse?
A Miata is a great car to learn in. It's also a great car to die in. My parents put me in a RWD, manual Volvo station wagon and not only did it save my ass, but taught me all the basics.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
To reverse back to Sport only and take out sport plus do I goto FesSportWorldmode1 and select NonSportExpert then hit code to update ??

Last edited:

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
I reversed the steps to get Sport +...however I no longer had sport mode, only sport individual.

So I re-coded the sport + and set my sport individual to sport mode settings. Havnt figured out how to revert back to the original state.

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
I reversed the steps to get Sport +...however I no longer had sport mode, only sport individual.

So I re-coded the sport + and set my sport individual to sport mode settings. Havnt figured out how to revert back to the original state.
Ill be giving that a try soon! Thanks!

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
The main benefit to me of this was that now I have 3 modes. For normal driving I have to use Sport individual with only the suspension in sport, everything else normal so my rear tires don't rub.

Then if I wanted to switch to actual sport mode, I had to manually select sport in the configuration for everything. Now it's just with a press of a button and it's in sport plus.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White

I reverted my sport+ and had the same concern, then was told that that's how it is stock, there is no regular sport, only sport individual. If that's not the case then I've been an idiot for a while now.

TheBayA90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal A90, 2021 Lexus RX350 F sport
I reverted my sport+ and had the same concern, then was told that that's how it is stock, there is no regular sport, only sport individual. If that's not the case then I've been an idiot for a while now.
Sports plus gone, I wonā€™t be touching that again. Iā€™m left with normal and sports individual know. I believe thatā€™s what it was stock.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Naw, I swear there was normal, sport, and
sport individual...has to be.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Naw, I swear there was a sport a
sport individual...
Same, but I never found anyone to back me up. Find someone with a stock car and confirm with them lol. If we fucked up idk how we'd fix it though, maybe a reflash from dealer or the DIY method?

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Same, but I never found anyone to back me up. Find someone with a stock car and confirm with them lol. If we fucked up idk how we'd fix it though, maybe a reflash from dealer or the DIY method?
I'm not sure what you guys are on lol. Its comfort and sport individual nothing else. I wish there was a sport and sport individual, but its just comfort and sport individual

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'm not sure what you guys are on lol. Its comfort and sport individual nothing else. I wish there was a sport and sport individual, but its just comfort and sport individual
I think you can bimmercode another mode, if I remember correctly, back when this thread started long ago... Like you, I donā€™t have time to look back šŸ˜‚. I just keep mine in manual mode. The normal bogs it down (shifts way too soon), imo, and sport is so track oriented I donā€™t want that in town. So that shift knob goes to the left as soon as I get in the car. Added bonus: no on/off engine button needed either šŸ˜ƒ

imsuperjp

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV
Can you share what exactly you set the settings back to disable sport+?
Sponsored