Supra Coding Step By Step

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
With cruise turned on, hold down either one of the distance control buttons. A message will appear stating radar control has been deactivated, or something like that. This will turn it into regular, old school cruise control. Repeat process to re-activate. No idea if this "setting" survives a restart or needs to be applied each time.
Have to do it each time.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
So I had a thought enter my pea brain, Comfort Individual. We know EcoPlus can be coded into the Supra so what about Comfort Individual? Hereā€™s my thought, configure it to have what you want in the Sport setting (steering, suspension, etc.) without the burbles. Youā€™d likely have to set it to be the default mode at start up and would ā€œloseā€ it if you pressed the sport button until you restarted the car. However, you could have things such as a quicker throttle and transmission without the burbles. I guess firstly weā€™d have to know if BMW Comfort and Toyota Normal are the same thing which I would believe them to be. Thoughts?

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S
So I had a thought enter my pea brain, Comfort Individual. We know EcoPlus can be coded into the Supra so what about Comfort Individual? Hereā€™s my thought, configure it to have what you want in the Sport setting (steering, suspension, etc.) without the burbles. Youā€™d likely have to set it to be the default mode at start up and would ā€œloseā€ it if you pressed the sport button until you restarted the car. However, you could have things such as a quicker throttle and transmission without the burbles. I guess firstly weā€™d have to know if BMW Comfort and Toyota Normal are the same thing which I would believe them to be. Thoughts?
I pulled the fuse with the exhaust valve open and then set ā€œSport Individualā€ā€Engine - Normal.This is the best of both worlds! There is no performance benefit to ā€œEngine - Sport,ā€ ā€œEngine - Normalā€ has the linear pedal map.
This setup has the refined exhaust note of the open valve without the childish fake induced ā€œIā€™m fastā€ sounds! ;)

Combine those settings with XHP kickdown cancel and upshifts at 5800rpm and you have quite a setup for a stock Supra!

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
Well the one feature I really wanted to code kept giving me an error. I tried to turn the Autostop memory on but when I got to the code point I kept getting an error and message saying failed to code. I tried turning off the engine to reset the ECU same result. Tried it multiple times. The ECU is there, it reads the code. I can select activate memory just fine. When I try to code no luck. Any help?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well the one feature I really wanted to code kept giving me an error. I tried to turn the Autostop memory on but when I got to the code point I kept getting an error and message saying failed to code. I tried turning off the engine to reset the ECU same result. Tried it multiple times. The ECU is there, it reads the code. I can select activate memory just fine. When I try to code no luck. Any help?
Try with diagnostics mode on. Triple start button... Are you on Z4 or Supra

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am on Z4. Ok I was running the car. The diagnostics mode seems to time out real quick.

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It frickin worked!!! I'm not sure it was the diagnostics mode or just not running the car but it coded and I confirmed the memory feature is active. Thanks a bunch. It was my numero uno irritating feature. Now a thing of the past.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
When I was searching through bimmercodeā€™s website for Z4 coding options I saw this pop up. Anyone want to look into it?! Looks very promising.
17D81B57-76E0-4BE4-A550-9179470ABCE0.jpeg

Did anyone ever try this, to see if there were different options rather than just power and torque?

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Did anyone ever try this, to see if there were different options rather than just power and torque?
I'm curious about this (the sports display options) and the "m lap timer" option. Do either of them work/do anything?

MrRadioActive

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I have a '21 Supra 3.0 - when I get into the coding options, the module ADVANCED CRASH SAFETY MODULE is not accessible (grayed out). I cannot mess with the seat belt notifications. Any ideas how to fix? I can get into all other modules.

Tech Specs:
Running an ODBLink CX
Samsung S23 Ultra - Android
Selected Z4 for coding

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I have a '21 Supra 3.0 - when I get into the coding options, the module ADVANCED CRASH SAFETY MODULE is not accessible (grayed out). I cannot mess with the seat belt notifications. Any ideas how to fix? I can get into all other modules.

Tech Specs:
Running an ODBLink CX
Samsung S23 Ultra - Android
Selected Z4 for coding
It happens. The app likely just needs an update. Not in the Play Store but in the app itself. Itā€™ll say to update when you open the app so Iā€™d just keep checking daily for that to appear.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
We really need a list of working (and not working) codes and less of the Youtube self promotion crap. I was thinking of creating a thread (post) for actual codes only as at the moment we have to watch endless videos and trawl through 33 pages of questions just to find working codes.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
We really need a list of working (and not working) codes and less of the Youtube self promotion crap. I was thinking of creating a thread (post) for actual codes only as at the moment we have to watch endless videos and trawl through 33 pages of questions just to find working codes.
And so it has come to pass. Here it is.
Sponsored